ban hone Wala ha lolOriginally posted by: kirti31096
Ye itna kya bigboss baacho ko bigade ga ka topic nikal rhe hai jaise or sites hai he nhi..
I mean I am also fed up with ye fake love angle and all but bigadne jaisa kuch nhi hai ...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ban hone Wala ha lolOriginally posted by: kirti31096
Ye itna kya bigboss baacho ko bigade ga ka topic nikal rhe hai jaise or sites hai he nhi..
I mean I am also fed up with ye fake love angle and all but bigadne jaisa kuch nhi hai ...
YES😡
Originally posted by: hasini009
and her whining. ye log mujhe khana nahi de rahe hai matlab main bhuke mar jaun?😭🤣
Yaar Kiya season tha 😆
Pooh ka visarjan with commentary of Shilpa and Arshi in the bg 🤣
ban to nhi hoga but bb might stop showing all the bed sharing scenes maybe 😆Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One
ban hone Wala ha lol
Koena ko pata chal gaya tv bahus ko support karney sey kuchh nahi hoga...Mainey toh pehley hi kaha tha
Daljeet gave the sanest advice to Mahira to stop being used by paras n frankly I’m bored of this fake love story too...finally a daljeet I can support
Siddhartha shukla is like a villager...absolutely mannerless...chalo achha hai girls ko pata chalega finally that he is not worth being given attention
Paras ki haalat kharaab hai Sana n Mahira backing out of his game...the desperation in his voice when he pleads with sana to not fight with Mahira coz Mahira told him she does not want to be second lead...which she was prompted by daljeet...well done daljeet