Harry Potter and Aladin ki remix 😂Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Mujhe bhi Harry Potter ki yaad aayi jab Ye dekha toh 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Harry Potter and Aladin ki remix 😂Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Mujhe bhi Harry Potter ki yaad aayi jab Ye dekha toh 😂
I used to do that in my childhood..My mom used feed me and make me ready for School in the morning and I kept dozing off.. 😂Originally posted by: pallawi1803
no...😊 I do eat while sleeping...
I used to do that in my childhood..My mom used feed me and make me ready for School in the morning and I kept dozing off.. 😂
😂😂😂
first time hearing thisOriginally posted by: pallawi1803
no...😊 I do eat while sleeping...
Yaar edit kiya hy ye Pagal log ....2nd pic looks so wrong 😂😂😂😂😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3b9UhTBkAy/?igshid=mkokp2jf9jsh
☺️Originally posted by: priya185
first time hearing this
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Yaar edit kiya hy ye Pagal log ....2nd pic looks so wrong 😂😂😂😂😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3b9UhTBkAy/?igshid=mkokp2jf9jsh
Shilpaaaa, just spill the tea.. what u want to say😆
Shilpaaaa, just spill the tea.. what u want to say😆
Bolne ki zarurat hi ny.. Pic me ,2nd pic me Sab dikh raha hy 🙈😂😂
🤣🤣Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Bolne ki zarurat hi ny.. Pic me ,2nd pic me Sab dikh raha hy 🙈😂😂
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Bolne ki zarurat hi ny.. Pic me ,2nd pic me Sab dikh raha hy 🙈😂😂
TBH i don't get it🤣