Guddans Help Center & Info pg 2 - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks for the info!

Please suggest Where can I watch old episodes. 

Thanks....

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: joa123

Thanks for the info!

Please suggest Where can I watch old episodes. 

Thanks....

zee5 

no idea about others ðŸ˜³

joa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=captainplus]

zee5 

no idea about others ðŸ˜³

[/QUOTE

It’s not available in my country 😔

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Hey...some questions..

Who is the Antara they show nowadays? She is different from the pic. Did she do plastic surgery and actually hadn't died? Or is she someone else? 

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cheesedumplings

Hey...some questions..

Who is the Antara they show nowadays? She is different from the pic. Did she do plastic surgery and actually hadn't died? Or is she someone else? 

She is real antra and her face matches with the painting a bit.

Pehle antra's face wasnt decided so they used painting bt now painting has been changed with antra aka daljeet kaur's photo

Oh okay. Thank you so much for answering. 😀😀SoAntara had faked everything or she became negative now. And how did they justify the death and all? It feels weird to be accepting her as that Antara whom Akshat loved a lot. She is completely different person than what they showed before.

Mishti24 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cheesedumplings

Oh okay. Thank you so much for answering. 😀😀SoAntara had faked everything or she became negative now. And how did they justify the death and all? It feels weird to be accepting her as that Antara whom Akshat loved a lot. She is completely different person than what they showed before.

she was faking everything,her death was a drama i will suggest u to watch episode where guddan confront antra ur doubt will be cleared

Originally posted by: Mishti24

she was faking everything,her death was a drama i will suggest u to watch episode where guddan confront antra ur doubt will be cleared

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Agamfan

I know I really didn’t watch Antra’s Episodes but like always caught up the story plot from captain & Saru posts

I am sorry if I missed the important piece of information about the kid ( AAJ ) or Anthra

Isn’t antra try to cling to AJ and stay in his house forever why didn’t she use kid card to stay back with AJ? Why she never mentioned anything about the kid ? 

Antra's entire plan was set on the basis that she was she was in coma all these years. That's the reason she gave for staying missing for 15 years. 

Bringing in kid with her at that time, she really won't have been able to make that excuse & pull that coma drama.

& Alisha doesn't seems to be someone who would support her in her coma drama & might have proved to be a disadvantage 

Then when she was exposed, in front of everyone, she was proved to be a murderer of Rawat.

She was a criminal in the eyes of the law.

There was no way she would have been allowed to live in open with Jindals as police was on her trail.  

If she had mentioned about her daughter after that, then that would be completely useless as being a criminal, she won't have been allowed near her daughter. 

& Alisha being in juvenile home along with her own criminal record automatically proves her to be a very bad mother & influence. 

Agamfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can’t you be in comma & be pregnant?  They can deliver the baby by c-section since the mother is unconscious and not in a position for a natural birth. Then CVs can say kid was raised in orphanages and then no one would have questioned how she ended up in juvenile.  then I suppose they couldn’t have produced all the paperwork to prove she is AJ & Antra’s kid ( the way they did in yesterday’s episode) 

Bottom line is this kid’s intro was worse than Antra’s intro story. 

From today’s episode understood that Revati married to perv ( is this means perv’s wife dead?) but why is she still talking about her Angad and revenge. This story is totally out of control and not utilizing  existing  characters properly and on top of that bringing in some unrealistic story and new characters. 

I am sorry to say this ,  but they are competing with Gul Khan &. Ekta’s crappy plots. They start with very grand and after 5-10 episodes, you cannot stand their shows. I hoped for this production to be different. But I guess not. Only difference is this show has some brilliant analysts   Who are the reason I keep coming back tp peak in randomly. 

I am sorry if I sound very negative. Before no role for sons now even bahus and Perv seems like no visibility. This production wasting so much talent