No darling, I just can't get the time🙁😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No darling, I just can't get the time🙁😔
My heart just skipped a beat! ❤️
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
No darling, I just can't get the time🙁😔
Oye I had asked you one sawaal, where is my jawaab...
my reaction when i see shivani on screen

ps : posting after so many days don't know about the size😊
Kya patah, CV's kii baatein wohi jaane, one fine day she might have a visible baby bump and koi usse ulta seedha kahega and AB will jump right in and say, main dunga Shivani ke bachche ko uske baap ka naam..🤣
Classic 🤣🤣🤣
my reaction when i see shivani on screen
ps : posting after so many days don't know about the size😊
This is all of us here 🤣
Kya patah, CV's kii baatein wohi jaane, one fine day she might have a visible baby bump and koi usse ulta seedha kahega and AB will jump right in and say, main dunga Shivani ke bachche ko uske baap ka naam..🤣
Waah kya scene hoga vo bhi 🤣
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Which sawal🤣
I had quoted tumko dekho..
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Today my insta and twitter TL is filled with prerish scene..
You guys should follow this account.. 🤣
https://twitter.com/tvphangurl1/status/1181885475193311232?s=19
she is a bhadas and one of the cutest handler ever... ❤️
😉🤗🤗