Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update ðŸ˜ŠContinue soon 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome updt

Totally loved it so much

Toshiji and simmi want to trouble ishu. Hating to them core...Love the way ishu takes care of ill Raman. He is happy to see her love and care towards him..Hope soon she will confess her feelings to him

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I read all the parts in one go and it was like emotional rollercoaster. I was this away from crying when that subbu's mother make her fun. I hate Amma Appa.

Pls pls pls update soon. I am waiting.

sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice update 

Raman take a stand for ishita.

Ishita slapped him 

I thought she is slapping him for talking about killing himself.

But no she misunderstood him

So sad

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 22

Raman was hugging Ishita tight when he felt like throwing up.he made Ishita sit aside and ran to the washroom.ishita too ran behind him but he closed the door .

Ishita knocked the door and said-raman,darwaza kholiye,please let me get inside.

Raman-i am just coming ,tum wait karo.he said with much difficulty.

Ishita-nahi,aap abhi kholiye,she said but neither he responded back nor opened the door .

Ishita was hell angry now and badly wanted to give piece of mind to the person responsible for raman's condition.

She didn't thought for a while and called simmi.at first simmi didn't picked her phone,so she tried again and again.

Finally after long ,simmi picked the phone and said-why u r calling me,don't u understand I don't want to talk to u ,that's why,she was saying when Ishita said-mujhe bhi tumse baat karne ka koi shauq nahi hai.but kuch baate clear karni jaruri hai.she said in sheer anger making simmi shocked .

Simmi-hello,u can't talk to me like this,Maine tumhe bhabhi maana nahi hai abhi.

Ishita-i really don't care ki tum mujhe Kya maanti ho,I just care ki tumne jisse takleef pahunchayi hai woh pati hai mere,and I am not going to tolerate this.

Simmi got startled hearing her and said-kya bakwaas kar rahi ho??

Ishita-bakwaas nahi kar rahi hoon,I am warning u.tumhe mujhse chid hai naa,then play ur dirty games with me not with my husband.meri pehli rasoi kharab karne ke liye,u spoiled the food aur Raman ne bhi usse pura kha liya.mujhe nahi pata tha but tumhe toh pata tha,u should have stopped him.itni tabiyat kharab ho gayi unki,he is not able to eat anything.kyun Kiya aisa simmi.

Simmi-tu Bhai ke pass hai,kyun chod nahi deti uska peecha.because of u,he is suffering .Teri wajah se Maine khana kharab Kiya and only because of u,he ate it.toh galti kiski hui,teri yaa meri.its ur fault , sirf teri galti hai.naa tu Bhai ke Zindagi mein hoti yaa naa mujhe yeh sab karna padhta.

Ishita-dont do this ,simmi.aisa karke tum Mera aur Raman ka rishta toh nahi tod paogi but apna jarur kharab kar logi.

Simmi-tu mujhe dhamka rahi hai,Kya karegi tu.bhai se shikayat karegi yaa papa se.dont remember they r my family first.

Ishita-mujhe kuch karne ki jarurat nahi hogi ,tum khud hi sab kharab kar logi.lekin ek baat tumhe samjha doon,don't try to hurt my husband again ,warna main kisi ko nahi chodne wali ,aur kisi se mera Matlab kisi ko nahi,Raman ki behan ko bhi nahi .she said and hung the call angrily .

She turned and saw Raman standing infront of her.she got startled seeing him when he asked-tum simmi se baat kar rahi thi,infact daant rahi thi usse,isn't it??he asked making Ishita scared.

Ishita-woh main,woh main,actually,she was fumbling with words when Raman said-usne tumhe daaru pilayi,tab usse kuch nahi kaha.mujhe mirch khila di toh tum jhagad padi.infact u warned her,for me.isse Kya samjhu main,pyaar yaa sirf care ??he asked making Ishita look down.she tried to walk away but he pulled her to him and hugged her from back.

Raman-i loved how u fought for me,thanks for making me feel so special.saying so he kissed her shoulder doing her hair aside while she closed her eyes lost in his touch.he grabbed her waist and pulled her more into himself.he started dropping wet kisses on her shoulder and neckline while she clutched her pallu tight not able to handle the pleasure.

Raman very slowly slide her blouse and start kissing her deeply while she leaned more on him taking his support.he picked her in his arms and took her to the couch .

He settled on the couch and make her sit in his lap.both look at each other and he cupped her face.both were looking at each other filled with passion and desire when raman's phone rang breaking their trance.ishita get down his lap and sat aside while Raman cursed the caller .

Raman picked the phone seeing his mother's name,he knew this was coming,so he picked the phone and said-bolo maa.

Toshiji-tujhe toh hamesha main aur simmi hi galat lagte hai,ask ur wife,she was threatening ur sister.keh rahi thi tum dono ka ristaa tudwa degi.usse kabhi kuch mat kehna .

Raman-kisi ke kehne se rishtaa nahi tutta ,maa.naa Mera simmi ka,aur naa Mera Ishita ka.i know very well how to handle my relationships.saying so he hung the call.

Ishita look at Raman and said-sorry,it's all because of me,mujhe nahi karna chahiye tha simmi se aise baat.

Raman-its ok,I will handle.tumhe bhi clinic jaana hai toh jao.i am tired,wanna rest for sometime.

Ishita look at him thinking that he will start again from where he left,but was disappointed hearing his words.

Ishita-nahi,main hoon yahan par.u r not fine,aap so .she said to which Raman nodded and kept his head on her lap .

Raman-make me sleep naa,bahut sardard ho raha hai.

Ishita nodded and start caressing his hair slowly pressing it on right places.

Very soon,he slept all tired,while Ishita was just looking at him.

Ishita-bahut exhausted ho gaye hai shayad,tabhi aise so gaye leaving our moment.she said to herself and blushed beetroot remembering their moment.she too close her eyes to rest when her phone rang.she picked it at once not to disturb Raman.

Ishita-hello.

Mr bhalla-ishita,I want in home now.

Ishita-but papa ji,she was saying when he hung the call without listening to her.

Ishita -cant deny him,sorry Raman ,had to go.saying so she kept raman's head on the cushion cover and went leaving a note for Raman.

Ishita reached bhalla mansion in an hour and saw Mr bhalla sitting with toshiji and simmi.she got afraid for a second but then got determined to face the demon today.

She went inside and said-aapne bulaya ,papa ji .

Before Mr bhalla can say anything toshiji said-how dare u talk to simmi like this,woh iss Ghar ki,she was saying when Mr bhalla showed him his palm.

Toshiji-but bhalla ji,she was saying when Mr bhalla said-let me talk .saying so he look at Ishita and said-maine suna tumne simmi se kaha ki tum uska aur Raman ka rishta tod dogi .

Ishita look down and said-if u want to punish me without giving me a chance to explain,then I am ready for it.

Mr bhalla-ishita,main tumhe ek mature ladki samjhta hoon aur maanta hoon,ki tum aisa nahi keh sakti,but agar tumne kaha hai,then I want to know the reason behind this.

Ishita look at mr bhalla while he close his eyes to assure her.toshiji and simmi  got angry hearing this and said-bhalla ji,u r not believing ur daughter but this girl.

Mr bhalla-i told u naa,main baat kar raha hoon and nobody will talk until I say so.he said sternly .

Then he look at Ishita and said-tum bolo Kya hua hai,did u said so.

Ishita-maine simmi se kaha ki agar woh apni harkaton se baaj nahi aayegi toh uske aur Raman ke rishte mein daraar pad jayegi.

Simmi-she is lying ,papa.this bitch is lying.she said when Mr bhalla shouted-told u to be quite naa,chup raho.or else I will slap u.toh bolo Ishita,kyun kaha tumne aisa,Kya Kiya simmi ne,joh tumhe yeh kehna pada.

Ishita look at simmi and toshiji,both glared her and signalled her to be quite when Mr bhalla asked-i am asking something.

Ishita-they mixed lots of salt and red chilli powder in raman's sambhar ,unke halwe mein garam masala daal diya tha.she said making me bhalla shocked.

Simmi-she is lying,Maine kuch nahi kiya.

Mr bhalla-will u shut up.ishita,tumhe kaise pata chala and why Raman didn't said anything .usse kha kyun liya??

Ishita-he don't want to ruin my first food in the house,so he ate it .mujhe nahi pata tha,but when I was going to clinic,I heard mummy ji and simmi talking.i tasted the leftover in his plate .bahut namak tha,aur chilli powder bhi.

Mr bhalla-tumhari baat hui Raman se,is he fine??

Ishita-i was with him only when u called me.he was not fine,he is throwing up from morning.unka tummy upset ho gaya hai.he is not able to digest anything.maine dawa di,khichdi bhi khilayi but he throwed up everything.woh so rahe the jab main aayi .

Mr bhalla-this is heights,this is really heights.kya karna chahti ho tum dono,andhi ho gayi hai nafrat mein,u r punishing ur son,toshiji.usse takleef de rahin hai,jiski khushiyan chahti hai.i don't know how to make u two understand,but I am not going to bear any of ur stupidity now ,agar Raman ko ,yaa uski biwi ko takleef hui dobara toh main kisi ko maaf nahi karne wala,simmi tujhe bhi aur toshiji aapko bhi.ishita,u go back to him ,uska khayal rakho aur bring him back with urself .agar tum thak gayi ho toh tell me,main khud jaa kar le aaunga.cant leave him alone in this condition.

Ishita-main jaati hoon,papa ji.she said and went out while toshiji and simmi was just glaring her for telling their truth to Mr bhalla.

That's all for now,enjoy.

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update I hate Yoshi and simmi they are disgusting plz teach them lesson soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Ishita warned simmi 

Raman was thankful to ishita for fighting for him

Ishita is now fully accepting Raman 

Mr bhalla was shocked hearing Ishita’s reason for threatening simmi

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz plz plz continue soon 

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update.. Loved the way Ishita gave back to simmi... Raman heard her convo.... Raman was happy... Ishita enjoyed their little moment.. And felt disappointed as Raman didn't continue further... Glad Mr. Bhalla came to know abt the truth... Loved it... Continue soon 

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting update 

Cont soon