Babita reacts doesn't respond to the situation

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

In today's argument with mini 

Mini just a teenager but put forward her argument so well and babita just got furious and slapped . I think being parents people can't handle certain questions and they just react. Mini was owing the argument.Then babita s behaviour with her in laws was so bad. They are literally scared to even put for their perspectives. Babita s character is also real. There are people like babita . They are not bad. It's just they don't have maturity to handle relationships and very often their children end up being more matured.

I have been silent viewer of this show and love how relationships are portrayed. There is no one completely white or black . Everyone has their flaws which makes them humans .

Edited by tanvismile - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

To be honest it's not about flaws of human portray in it ,it's about dumbness and way the character is being butcher. 

Mini The only sane logical wise been bold shown in series so far whereas HS who was the most lovable character is being butcher as well step by step 

There is no family and realtion where argument doesn't happen and parents vs kids are the most invitable age gap over protectiveness concern about future present action lots of issue come which made them get in argument but never any parents use such harsh and ruthless words against children the least they do is raise there voice or get stern and ask them to leave to end the argument when they doesn't have answer and definitely when the argument going on between two people doesn't like interption  of third person no matter how right wise or elder the person is to interfere between the two.

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151

To be honest it's not about flaws of human portray in it ,it's about dumbness and way the character is being butcher. 

Mini The only sane logical wise been bold shown in series so far whereas HS who was the most lovable character is being butcher as well step by step 

There is no family and realtion where argument doesn't happen and parents vs kids are the most invitable age gap over protectiveness concern about future present action lots of issue come which made them get in argument but never any parents use such harsh and ruthless words against children the least they do is raise there voice or get stern and ask them to leave to end the argument when they doesn't have answer and definitely when the argument going on between two people doesn't like interption  of third person no matter how right wise or elder the person is to interfere between the two.

Babita shouldn't have compared mini to meeta.But it does happen and it's very wrong. Babita s in-laws rightly pointed out which babita refused to listen. Mini s character the way puts forward her arguments I really loved it. I m very much impressed by mini s character.

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Not first one to like Mini way to point out her view to be frank I find her more lovable when she really voice out her opinion instead of hiding everything behind fake smile cause it's make me feel no matter how much parents love or kids love there parents the transparency in relation lacked 

It's no big deal that most of cases as depression and even suicidal ideation are found in kids mostly teenger for many issues which isn't good 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Mini just a teenager but put forward her argument so well and babita just got furious and slapped . I think being parents people can't handle certain questions and they just react. Mini was owing the argument.Then babita s behaviour with her in laws was so bad. They are literally scared to even put for their perspectives. Babita s character is also real. There are people like babita . They are not bad. It's just they don't have maturity to handle relationships and very often their children end up being more matured.

I have been silent viewer of this show and love how relationships are portrayed. There is no one completely white or black . Everyone has their flaws which makes them humans .

exactly babita just reacts . instead of calmly arguing. anyone will get pissed off and hurt by the way she deals with situations. few days back she reacted the same way with HS and everyone was against her, today its different because its a mother vs a child and bada hai to sahi hai. 

Mini needs to go and join her photography course babita has HS to take care of her now and dosent need mini

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mini is a hypocrite.

Its her who is confused about her and Mickey so called soulmate and love  which she has confessed  in her dairy and this could be seen by there hug today.

She has lied to Babes about this soulmate Mickey texting her in the middle of the night and she sneaking out to see him and seeing him when Preeti is not there. And yes she is a liar to boot.

When it suits her she tells Babes to ignore the taunts regarding her and take specfic taunts about herself from other to be in pls pity Mini mood.

And to cheapen her Babes and HS friendship and love and Marriage to justify her and Mickey is plain stupid.

Boy she is on a roll here even saying that its fake love from HS who calls her is daughter to impress her Babes is plain stupid from this loony tunes, who does not even think of him as a father.

Felt sorry for HS as his work is suffering due to these two and he will tell them both off.

Mini my dear its you who is confused about your so called soul mate love for Mickey which is clear to see from you and Mickey hugging together.

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I have only just gotten up to date from the last week as I’ve been on holiday and I must say that just when I thought babitas character couldn’t go any lower, she does. She’s actually quite an awful person and so self absorbed it’s unreal. And you’re right, mini is only 17 but she put forth her argument in a rational way, which is what adults are meant to do. How long will babita hide behind her failed marriage for the awful wife and mother she’s turning out to be? Why has she even gotten married and supposedly “fell in love” if she’s clearly not over what happened with ashok. I think it’s awful how she thinks she has a right to slap mini everytime SHE gets angry just because she’s her mother. Sorry, but a mother’s job is to disciple her children not to slap them because they don’t like what the latest neighbourhood gossip mongers are saying about her! Let’s be frank here, babita doesn’t slap mini to discipline her, she slaps her as a way to vent HER OWN anger. THIS IS NOT ON. Leaving that aside, how long did mini endure taunts and shameful gossip about babita eg when ppl saw babita working as a child minder? What did mini do? She defended babita. Yet when the roles are reversed babita cares more about her own imagine and “what will ppl say” (god this phrase annoys me cos id have thought she finally knew better). And who’s gossip is babita paying attention to? Khatri? Kammo? Possibly the cheapest people in their neighbourhood? Is it really more important to have ppl like this speak well of you, at the risk of your own daughters happiness? She hit new lows comparing mini to meeta. It was uncalled for. She didn’t once think of what that statement would do to mini, who’s actually done NOTHING wrong. 

Fair enough she doesn’t understand relationships but if this is the case she’s old enough to LEARN rather than everyone else needing to pander to her as tho she’s 12.

This show was meant to be about emancipation and an example to women however it’s turned into an example of the type of women NOT to be. And poor Hs who’s not even able to do his job cos he’s got to pick up the pieces of his wife’s latest crap. Babita is an absolute mess.