Originally posted by: lavender_mist
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3UvWhdCjyW/?igshid=1kftaot3ydh93
Am still struck at that my babe
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: lavender_mist
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3UvWhdCjyW/?igshid=1kftaot3ydh93
Am still struck at that my babe
gn sd tc byee gayu 🤗
happy vijayadeshami in advance to u too
yup btw have u seen pouting ko kallu baby kya samjh lyaOriginally posted by: kusharberry
🤣🤣 did he said my babe
🤣 usse pehele
yup it was there neeraOriginally posted by: Vermilion
Hello guys. Guys in precap I saw some lipstick mark on his cheek. I want to confirm it. Plz check it na . Or is it just my khyali pulav. 🤣
malharji selfie pout lipstick markOriginally posted by: KrishnaSourav
kisliye baby u r shocked
iam yet to watch epi
Originally posted by: kusharberry
🤣🤣 did he said my babe
Yup he did😎
And I am still struck there hayee
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
true pafal premi deewani 🤣
We sing prem songs for them🤣
🤣🤣🤣 with original malharjiOriginally posted by: KrishnaSourav
she is taking a selfie I guess