Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Every evidence will go against Anu.But as kalma has just resolved their own trust issue. Kalma will work together . Kyunki kalma will start working on Anu and by that process they will reach to the truth Asawari ki sacchai swara hi kholegi.....It will b blurted out. Malhar ko other evidences milenge but Asawari culprit hai ya toh dushera ki din i mean unke dushera mein reveal hoga ya fir kallu ko pata chalega !!
Good night all
Happy vijaydashami in advance
Sd and tata bye bye.
Hello guys. Guys in precap I saw some lipstick mark on his cheek. I want to confirm it. Plz check it na . Or is it just my khyali pulav. 🤣
kisliye baby u r shockedOriginally posted by: kusharberry
iam shocked isliyeh
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
kisliye baby u r shocked
Hmm romance without me I see
Happy vijaydashmi gayu
Gudnite sweet dreams
Originally posted by: Vermilion
Hello guys. Guys in precap I saw some lipstick mark on his cheek. I want to confirm it. Plz check it na . Or is it just my khyali pulav. 🤣
Yes
GN Gayu
Happy Vijaya Dashami to u also