I am bloody writhing in pain and irritation only for KSG man. 😆Originally posted by: XRCDZRXFTBWWJIPO
Only here for Bajaj 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I am bloody writhing in pain and irritation only for KSG man. 😆Originally posted by: XRCDZRXFTBWWJIPO
Only here for Bajaj 😎
I lob you❤️Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
I will be nirupa roy of this AT ... sab seh kar update bhi denewali 🤣
Yes vo radio ya chat show par😆🤣Originally posted by: opsora2090
erica iyeabhi boli thi she will romance with bajaj.. did she ?
She isn't even worth the bhaav. This is something common in EK shows, the girl or the guy has at least 2-3 people after them as if they are the last people alive!Originally posted by: W5CUKYB3YP2PXWI6
Exactly leave her in BB and move out
I believe he is going to do same 😆
Originally posted by: najma123
I don't have a problem in her not shipping them or disliking him. But I do have major issues with her as a whole, how she talks less to her daughter and more to others.
I can’t tolerate her 😡
Koi uska ek rajma (kidney) bechke Iphone kyu nhi le leta😆🤣Originally posted by: I5HBCLRZDQIRUEF6
Veena ko kya problem hai? 😡
Originally posted by: opsora2090
erica iyeabhi boli thi she will romance with bajaj.. did she ?
She said maybe later...and yes those two dances were romantic...if you guys want to stay in denial up to you guys!
accha bajju ko 3 gunde kaiko chiye ek simple aag lagane ke lie..aur ex ka pic kyu ?
Yeah. She no way evokes the feelings of the mother of a daughter in me. For some reason. Mothers of daughters are portrayed in extremely dramatic ways. But no one's portrayed so indifferent and opinionated.Originally posted by: WE3KNCPLW6V7YCWT
I can’t tolerate her 😡