u do or me do fark kya parega akhir karega toh M hi na K se 🤣Originally posted by: lavender_mist
Hmm romance without me I see
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
u do or me do fark kya parega akhir karega toh M hi na K se 🤣Originally posted by: lavender_mist
Hmm romance without me I see
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
u do or me do fark kya parega akhir karega toh M hi na K se 🤣
Yo dude🤣
Thank u. Let's see it is a real or fake
yeaaaa 🤣
Where is our babe😎🤣
I am glad THR is getting itself back together! All of August, I was astounded how the CVS took such a beautiful show and turned it into some typical ITV show with no logic and dumb MUs. I really considered quitting in September when Malhar continued to act so unreasonably, and there were more dumb MUs. But things are looking up.
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
she is taking a selfie I guess
🤣🤣🤣