Originally posted by: Samaina_1993
Kaunsi pic?(Sorry for being so ignorant😆)
are check insta
tum phisal jaugi phir
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Samaina_1993
Kaunsi pic?(Sorry for being so ignorant😆)
are check insta
tum phisal jaugi phir
Okks...coming in just 5 minutes😃
Originally posted by: mysterious17
Blue & blue 😃
I miss mkk 😭😭😭😭
Jiju pakad lenge
I phislophied again🙈how can somebody be so hot☺️
Me too😭I miss mkk 😭😭😭😭
Jaise Main uske paas baithkar RD ko dekhungi🤣Jiju pakad lenge
BTW who's in your dp Surbhi?Originally posted by: mysterious17
Blue & blue 😃
Originally posted by: Samaina_1993
BTW who's in your dp Surbhi?
Mohit & sanaya frm mjht
Originally posted by: Samaina_1993
Jaise Main uske paas baithkar RD ko dekhungi🤣
Main jiju ko bata dungi😛
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9