Originally posted by: akrocks77
Haha.. I feel you 😆
There you are 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: akrocks77
Haha.. I feel you 😆
There you are 🤗
Bye guftagu, Apoorva n Lavanya
Enjoyed catching up with u guys
Good nite
Take Care 🤗
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Bye guftagu, Apoorva n Lavanya
Enjoyed catching up with u guys
Good nite
Take Care 🤗
Bye yaa..Arthi!
Today was fun indeed 😳
Good night!
You too!🤗
I am back Guftagu ⭐️
I can think only of one song
Bachna Ae Guftagu
lo hum agaye
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
I got it.. me too joked srk dialogue don underestimate common man 😆.. its k it happens.
I got it bout Srks dialogue 😆
I was also joking just thought of specifying 😆
Guftagu will become fit and handsome
Fits just fine! 😆
Samajh Gaye naa guftagu 😉😛😆