Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Hopefully kal kuch hangama mach jaye
Hopefully!! 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Hopefully kal kuch hangama mach jaye
Hopefully!! 🤪
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Hopefully kal kuch hangama mach jaye
I don't think so. Eri said that Other fandom will be getting good news. Aise mei humare liye its a bad week
Pillow fights ke liye🤣
Prerna ka baccha banege ye pillow.
I am kind of done with this Durga Puja track. It's going nowhere. And randomly they bring in Ma Ka sign and ishara and all. I want this to be over, I never thought I'd say this. But their normal day rehash is better than this Mata Ka this and that
Originally posted by: Phoenix_75
I don't think so. Eri said that Other fandom will be getting good news. Aise mei humare liye its a bad week
Kab kaha ??
And what good news
Then Separation coming up I think
Oppo you've put legally wedded wife of prerna
Mr Bajaj is Prerna's legal wedded Wife,
In her insta live. She said Anupre FD will get good news
Originally posted by: Rexana19
Oppo you've put legally wedded wife of prerna
Mr Bajaj is Prerna's legal wedded Wife,
❤️
Oh, then it's good news for us also no 😆 Bajaj Ko chutkara. Go back to revenge.Originally posted by: Phoenix_75
In her insta live. She said Anupre FD will get good news