Guftagu!
Resurgence is done.. party🥳
Finally I caught with all... ab mazdoori kal karoongi pakka ... abhi I am tired... so I will go sleep 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guftagu!
Resurgence is done.. party🥳
Finally I caught with all... ab mazdoori kal karoongi pakka ... abhi I am tired... so I will go sleep 😳
Good night Guftagu!
See you tomorrow!😳
Guftagu!
I am back 😛
And you know naa today is 7th😒
Today is not a good day guftagu 😭
Our Show... Guftagu!🥺
Hiii!!!
I am fine. Wbu?
Frankly speaking (read typing) calling you Apoorva doesn't feel good so I will call you Apoorva dii itself 😳
Hi Guftagu
Finally im back 😎
This was what I was thinking today.
I was thinking of making a post but then I thought why make a good post on this manhus day?😭
Hii Lavanya
How r u?
Nice to see u too 😳