Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komlika thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Thank you everyone for leaving me your likes and comments. I'll reply as soon as I get some time.

So about the update.. I am very sorry for this delay. But I have absolutely no time to write. I was also struggling for inspiration these past few days, but I think I'm starting to get it back. I'll update next week. Like pukka promise. Till then please bear with me.

Love,

Aparna.

Canโ€™t wait 

Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hiiiii !!!๐Ÿค—clearly you have no idea who I am and you shouldn't. 

I am no fan of Prerna....and definately not Anurag.....I hate kasauti .....but I always had admiration for Bajaj....since long.....when I was kid actully๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

So I came here because I was disappointed how show treated Rishab Bajaj......I specially want to thank you for using his first name๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€ mr. Bajaj from everyone seems so distant.......I feel so sad for him.....he deserves a little love at the very least for being a man of principals. Even if his principals are sometimes ruthless.๐Ÿ™ƒ

IMPORTANT STUFF : 

SOMEONE wrote they liked shiv more than Rishab๐Ÿ˜€ I agree. And thank you for giving a character like that.

I have been on this forum since years now....only two writers has really touched me and I started writting as well๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ after that you are the 3rd one and in your comments I found another one whom I am going to message after this.....๐Ÿค—

I wasn't going to comment. Because I was thinking๐Ÿค” to take time and carefully write a message that can touch you.

But I understand how comments are necessary for writers like you. ๐Ÿ˜Š Appreciation, motivation, reviews and even criticism is what drives a writer to keep going and improvingโ˜บ๏ธ

Your and amigos writing have once again enraged my soul to be better at writing ๐Ÿ™ƒ

The only way to tell you how much I loved your work is that.........

I wanted to comment later with carefully chosen words. And I was hoping to get a few tips.

But I honestly think I am already late.,.... I wished I had read it earlier and be there  to point out tiny detail (merci becouop๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚ still my fav)

I wished I could have make you feel good about your work.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹

I am in love with you work and I can understand how much effort you must have put into it......drafting and then deleting....substituting words here there......checking for flow and mistakes .......๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ But thank you for putting up so much becuse you made my day 

Your work will remain with me forever just like those two writers.......๐Ÿ˜

I woke up at 9 start reading....I found your work last night.......โ˜บ๏ธ And I enjoyed my sweet time........ Leaving everything else on side ......risking my future โ˜บ๏ธ because I am crazy like that.๐Ÿ˜ I reread the lines I liked.

And I think you deserved to know how I felt about your work.

So thank you....even if you never read my comment ๐Ÿ™„ or never realise the truth in my words I don't care. โ˜บ๏ธ You forced me to comment.

I assure you since I have been a silent reader myself for long time...... That your silent readersโ˜บ๏ธ love you equally and are waiting for your updates like crazy......just they are too shy or lazy๐Ÿ˜ to come out.

So thank you once again......I wish you all the good things in life. For your ideas and writing always carries a part of yourself. .....you must be a nice person to write such beautiful words.๐Ÿค—

Good luck and updates soon.

I hope you never stop to write.

Even if I disappear into the business of life......I assureโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰ you I will keep peeking up at your profile from time to time .....to read you more.....

I hope I didn't scare you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and I wish God will forgive me if I can't keep up my promise but I would really like to see you shine someday.

Like I said all the good things in life to you......๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—

With love and respect for you

- Tanu๐Ÿค—

-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Its.....SUNDAY....!

Update.....Please....!

*puppy-dog eyes*

Edited by -jass- - 4 years ago
Sohali19 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

God's day has arrived. God's waiting. So are we.

Sohali19 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

Aparna! How can you do this to me? I'm dyiiiiiinnnng. You better be delayed because you were fighting a literal fire or saving a puppy's life. No other excuse will suffice.

Phoenix_75 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Intehaa ho gyi intezaar kiiii... Sunday nikal gya Aparnaa๐Ÿ˜ญ

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Taken down for editing

Edited by aryapdane - 3 years ago
MOnamy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Res!

PS: I'm gonna read this again and again and probably gonna read again after the upcoming disappointing epi. Will write my thoughts after๐Ÿ˜Ž

-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

โค๏ธ

Edited by -jass- - 4 years ago
ShumiM thumbnail

It's an amazing update though dil mange more............veena ma kabhi shudrega nehi๐Ÿ˜ค.like shekhar and shivi ,don't want to even talk about her๐Ÿค.rishab uttering prerna's name repeatedly is very endearing than called her baby,purely my personal opinion.looking forward eagerly for the next part. Thanks ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘