Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Hanamisuki
100 marks 👍
After knowing d meaning i like ur username..
Do you watch Japanese dramas ?
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Do you watch Japanese dramas ?
No ma, I lived in japan ( Tokyo)for 2 and half years..
Such a wonderful country and people .. wish I could have stayed longer..
Originally posted by: Hanamisuki
No ma, I lived in japan ( Tokyo)for 2 and half years..
Such a wonderful country and people .. wish I could have stayed longer..
That nice 😃
Heyyyyy.... finale started🥳
Hello Everyone 🤗
Grand Finale 🥳🥳
I m not going anywhere lol plan postponed to tomo 😆
Hello Everyone :)
KH talking about difference of opinions..