One of Mariah's biggest hits.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
One of Mariah's biggest hits.
Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK
I kind of believe we should listen to those type of songs which help us to over come over heart breaks. But this kind of song jita tha jiske liye or tadap tadap ke is dil se are like jale pe namak chidak Na or jhakhm ko kuredte rehna 😆
He played it so many times loudly that I wanted to see woh kaisi ladki thi jise tu pyaar karta tha
Originally posted by: roni_berna
He played it so many times loudly that I wanted to see woh kaisi ladki thi jise tu pyaar karta tha
![]()
😆😆
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
22