Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Choriyo hum yaha Kya se Kya soch rahe he aur yeh log S2 ki taiyariyome lag Gaye hai......
https://twitter.com/aniruddh_dave/status/1180375093987463170?s=19
Now wat does this tweet mean can someone plz batayega????
Originally posted by: Shona1991
https://twitter.com/aniruddh_dave/status/1180375093987463170?s=19
Now wat does this tweet mean can someone plz batayega????
I've been wondering if that's his farewell message. Is he quitting?
Originally posted by: Shona1991
https://twitter.com/aniruddh_dave/status/1180375093987463170?s=19
Tweet looks straight forward to me.. he hasn’t reveal anything about S2 😆
I've been wondering if that's his farewell message. Is he quitting?
No no! Not possible.
I guess he his ecstatic about a real life incident of someone getting inspired by Babita.
Makers know that there can be only and only ONE HS.😆
Are you guys are overreacting .His tweets are straightforward does not have any hidden meaning .Take a chill pill guys .
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
No no! Not possible.
I guess he his ecstatic about a real life incident of someone getting inspired by Babita.
Makers know that there can be only and only ONE HS.😆
Is it possible there is no HS after the leap?
Is it possible there is no HS after the leap?
That’s what I thought at first 😒
I don't know what he wrote in the hindi one since I can't read it.
As for the other one, I think he's just happy and grateful for the material that he has gotten to work with. I don't think it's a farewell message, nor do I see it being linked to S2 (if there is one).