🤣 flow khatarnaak bhi hai but Thank you pehle baar kisi ne mere skill ki qadar ki hai shukriya shukriya appreciate jo aapne kia
kya dramebaaz hai yeh ladki pehli baar
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣 flow khatarnaak bhi hai but Thank you pehle baar kisi ne mere skill ki qadar ki hai shukriya shukriya appreciate jo aapne kia
kya dramebaaz hai yeh ladki pehli baar
as usual am late in making edits but blame shruti
usne mujhe kaam pe lagya hua tha :P







ok ab baki kal
ramya 🤗
Why I'm thinking that anurag is bringing komo into all lives???
I saw 1st oct epi again - anurag said to anupam - time to shock Mr.bajaj
I need to meet someone special in morning
May be - need to get prerna's attention if she leaves with Mr.bajaj
Anurag's self destruction is stopping prerna going far
Originally posted by: deepthi261
Why I'm thinking that anurag is bringing komo into all lives???
apne pair par kaun kulhari marta hai?!
aaahhhh! I forgot for a minute, we're leaving our brains at the door for this serial🤪
aisa ho sakta hai!👍🏼
Originally posted by: deepthi261
Why I'm thinking that anurag is bringing komo into all lives???
I saw 1st oct epi again - anurag said to anupam - time to shock Mr.bajaj
I need to meet someone special in morning
May be - need to get prerna's attention if she leaves with Mr.bajaj
Anurag's self destruction is stopping prerna going far
This is an interesting theory but again he won't benefit from bringing her because whether he likes it or not she is his first legal wife
Plus prerna won't go back to him with her in the picture now that she is married to bajaj (in the past it was different she was married to him according to her)
but anything could happen in Kasauti land 😆
This is an interesting theory but again he won't benefit from bringing her because whether he likes it or not she is his first legal wife
Plus prerna won't go back to him with her in the picture now that she is married to bajaj (in the past it was different she was married to him according to her)
but anything could happen in Kasauti land 😆
i really want to see who brings komo
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
as usual am late in making edits but blame shruti
usne mujhe kaam pe lagya hua tha :P
Kriti❤️
Awesome gifs, Bajaj with Cigar has a separate fan base