Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
KyaaaOriginally posted by: lavender_mist
Wow that's so beautiful
Originally posted by: kusharberry
Haaaw Woh essay Nahi tha
I know it was ur bahana to spend time with me.
And I enjoyed it very much.😉
Kisine bhi hmm ka ithna detailed meaning nahi bataya hai mujhe baby jaise tune bataya hai issh😆
Neebu Mirchi emoji saath saath look so beautiful😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3NIdc-he4-/?igshid=1nbiww7kg2o5u
Isme asavari naamak Kalateeka side mein hi hai🤣🤣
Jaan bakki sab will have MU iam kallu not malharji to find bahanas to be near his jaan😆Originally posted by: lavender_mist
I know it was ur bahana to spend time with me.
And I enjoyed it very much.😉
Kisine bhi hmm ka ithna detailed meaning nahi bataya hai mujhe baby jaise tune bataya hai issh😆
It's for nazar hataneh keliyeh jaanOriginally posted by: lavender_mist
Neebu Mirchi emoji saath saath look so beautiful😆
🤣Originally posted by: lavender_mist
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3NIdc-he4-/?igshid=1nbiww7kg2o5u
Isme asavari naamak Kalateeka side mein hi hai🤣🤣
Originally posted by: kusharberry
Jaan bakki sab will have MU iam kallu not malharji to find bahanas to be near his jaan😆
Kya mu
Patni ho 🤣
Originally posted by: kusharberry
It's for nazar hataneh keliyeh jaan
I know
The colors look pretty together bol rahi thi