I am right or wrong please tell me 😅😅😅😅😅

Snehapandey12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone , πŸ˜…

πŸ˜„ I just want u all keep try as much as possible without being bored BUT  

Ek baat btao , beyhad season 2 end hua tha 27 Oct  2017 Mai ( may be just check it but I am somewhat sure )   aur ab AA rha hai  Oct 2019 Mai so , guys patients to rkhna padega na    ,  2 years guys pr waapis Aaye, same krpkab 2 bhi Aaya so why not yudkbh season 2 , 😊☺️

jaisa ashi ne bola script ready honey Mai time lgta hai vo bhi Years ,  so abhi hi 3-4 months Mai  kaisey AA jay  Waapis , we have to give them time to come back , πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Aur dusri baat rhi baat leads ki to I think Sony pe jitney bhi  season fir se Aaye hai vo saarey almost same cast and leads k Saath Aaye hai so I hope ki ISS Baar bhi aisa hi ho  ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Dekho I am not sure ki same leads hongy, season 2 aayega ki nhi pr agr  aayega toh , thoda logic LGA k sochey toh, 

They need time  , hopefully same leads ho. We all are part of yudkbh family ,  so we can pray and do whatever we can for there comeback aur jb news aayi hai that is season 2 may come ,  toh 1% bhrosa to krna padega vo kya boltey hai umeed pe duniya kyam hai 

Sry agr Kisi ki koi bhi baat buri lgi ho I am not taking any granty of leads and season 2  but just asking Don't get your hopes break within year aur more than that  , have patience  

Again Sry Kisi ki Kuch bhi Bura LGA ho toh πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ πŸ€—

Snehapandey12 β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’ž

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anna777 thumbnail

Yes I was also thinking the same. As an ardent viewer and a big fan I want Season 2 story to be as spectacular as that of Season 1. And for that if they need time I dont mind at all. But in haste if they serve anything which may not be what we are expecting then it will be a big disappointment atleast for me. 

I am 100% positive about its comeback. And I will always remain positive till Sony TV announces its comeback with a bang.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Snehapandey12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anna777

Yes I was also thinking the same. As an ardent viewer and a big fan I want Season 2 story to be as spectacular as that of Season 1. And for that if they need time I dont mind at all. But in haste if they serve anything which may not be what we are expecting then it will be a big disappointment atleast for me. 

I am 100% positive about its comeback. And I will always remain positive till Sony TV announces its comeback with a bang.πŸ‘πŸΌ

loved you thought process  and yes true fans can wait  the positivity you have shown on comeback is superb πŸ˜ƒ

I am sure our leads and show will be back as you said with bang πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  100% assurance  you gave is what we call it immense believe and true love for  for our show as we all have    

Thanku πŸ˜„ for replying and being a small ( bunch of people will built  a house of positivity leads to season 2 ) supportive pillar of yudkbh family 

Snehapandey12 ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Anna777 thumbnail

Thanks πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

And it is bound to come. We all love it so much. All our prayers will definitely give us favourable results. 

Just keeping fingers crossed πŸ€—πŸ€—

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

The shows you talked about brought in a continuation of the story of the previous season while YUD season 2 if coming is more likely to come with a new story and if that's the case, they'll rope in new leads because when ITV is concerned, audience get possessive of the characters the actors play and thus, a certain famous Jodi never returns in a new show together because then it gets very risky and mostly the new show fails. 

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

The shows you talked about brought in a continuation of the story of the previous season while YUD season 2 if coming is more likely to come with a new story and if that's the case, they'll rope in new leads because when ITV is concerned, audience get possessive of the characters the actors play and thus, a certain famous Jodi never returns in a new show together because then it gets very risky and mostly the new show fails. 

hash bheyad 2 is retaining its lead which gained the show popularity 

so its possible with our show too that YUDKBH s2 too comes with Ashdeep

and maybe other cast members are changed 

Snehapandey12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

aree , don't tell like this atleast show 1% positive vibes 

And yes I don't remember any show which came with popular Jodi and show does not get attention of fans Apr viewers  ( Sry for that )  and , 

In our case I think Sony have literally  - if they see and read  our requests , we all have requested for season 2 with ashdeep Jodi , so I think there is no way the Show fill fail  

You know if it came back na with ashdeep ,  it will be on trp chart in top 10 or 5  this  much excitement is filled in fans. 

And yes I know you are concerned like us only but please be on our side I mean be positive 

Thanku πŸ˜„ for showing another angle also,  as we all  can get rid  by our discussed thoughts on it and ,  can clear the fear ( as I know you also want ashdeep only as samina ) πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Snehapandey12 ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️