Yet to watch the epi. Did Anu you install cctv in Pre’s bedroom?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yet to watch the epi. Did Anu you install cctv in Pre’s bedroom?
@rolling stone pls check my pm.
Its same pic leena 😆
Am seeing the anupre gif thru laptop. We used to see this stupid Footballer pic and now sindoor eye drop🤣🤣
DG.. At first eye thought she posted eye drop because we had a really emotional scene.. Btw is it eye shadow or sindoor? 😂😂😂
I think she posted the gif created by CV but it changed.. 😅
Oh my god🤣🤣 I am Imagining how it will look
This is just speculations because Anu said he knows the married couple are not sharing bed..😂Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Yet to watch the epi. Did Anu you install cctv in Pre’s bedroom?
DG edit the part I have edited n also anurag just said he knows .how no body knows. It's all theories ..😂Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Yet to watch the epi. Did Anu you install cctv in Pre’s bedroom?
Aurtika unquote DG..
Did u all watched eri's skin care vedio? Eri mast lag rahin he..
Bcoz of eri I got to know so many cosmetic products. Otherwise I am big anadi when it comes to make up n taking care of myself😆
This is just speculations because Anu said he knows the married couple are not sharing bed..😂
Acha 😆People were saying that with full confidence and so I thought the gobar cvs showed that as well.

Do u guys see it now?
Did u all watched eri's skin care vedio? Eri mast lag rahin he..
Bcoz of eri I got to know so many cosmetic products. Otherwise I am big anadi when it comes to make up n taking care of myself😆
Eri was looking SEXAAADDDDDDD in the Hina’s party ....
Full on BOMBSHELL...