I know.. the room for Khuranas will be opened when Hanuman gives them the place of his parents😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I know.. the room for Khuranas will be opened when Hanuman gives them the place of his parents😈
Originally posted by: JOR6MTPY3AIHGRJ2
Pass on the message ki mujhe woh pehle kyu nahi Mila?
Ya fir Gujarat mein peda kyu nahi huaa?
🥺
Arey he in general likes the tweets... Msg paas karna ho to kar dun😎
I don’t know why Writers want to show this friends are soulmate in middle of so many siyape.
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I know.. the room for Khuranas will be opened when Hanuman gives them the place of his parents😈
humara hanuman singh , ye kya kar daalenge uske saath...

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I know.. the room for Khuranas will be opened when Hanuman gives them the place of his parents😈
Jo kabhi nahi hona chahiye😈
Originally posted by: SSD76IORV736CACY
🤣 LMAO.
You are so much fun with your gifs.
Yeh wala jhapad to kammo ko milna chahiye. 😆
Ab thodi si entertainment toh chahiye. 🤣
LOLL, Kammo ke liye yeh hai:

Originally posted by: asmaanixx
I was surprised to see Dadu on the bed too. I thought he was going to be on the charpayi. 😆
😆
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I know.. the room for Khuranas will be opened when Hanuman gives them the place of his parents😈

How about we pass instead? :D
Originally posted by: AME6VOYZUU7WINGB
I don’t know why Writers want to show this friends are soulmate in middle of so many siyape.
ta ke Mini has more reasons to feel isolated😆
Lets say, Mini has a BF in some time.. mother ko choro.. Would the boyfriend be fine with this soulmate jaap of hers?😆 preet is one understanding GF😆
Originally posted by: kriya_12
mini between her dadu & beeji.....😆
Upar se biji ne hath rakh diya bachhi pe.
I was like.. mini ko saas lene de biji. 😆 Chhori dab jayegi.