[img]https://imgur.com/a/1n1TFlg[/img]
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
[img]https://imgur.com/a/1n1TFlg[/img]
Image isn't uploading. Something is wrong.😕
Luka chupi bahut hui, Ab aa bhi jao na (Everyone)


Tujhe kaise pata ki main ro rahi hu?
Meri img upload nehi horahe😭
Use direct & secure link dear & paste the URL in url section of picture editor box which u found beside bullet option while replying
See direct link is like this

Originally posted by: kavya1994
Use direct & secure link dear & paste the URL in url section of picture editor box which u found beside bullet option while replying
See direct link is like this
Where dud u get view and edit post? I have only post option..
Where dud u get view and edit post? I have only post option..
Arrey, this pic I have taken from net to show you the example of direct link.
View & edit post you will only find in imgur desktop site. In mobile app edit has only two options one u can make public/hidden + giving title to your post. Second option delete.
I think u r using mobile app. Is it?
Originally posted by: kavya1994
Arrey, this pic I have taken from net to show you the example of direct link.
View & edit post you will only find in imgur desktop site. In mobile app edit has only two options one u can make public/hidden + giving title to your post. Second option delete.
I think u r using mobile app. Is it?
Yup. I m using mobile app.
And yes there are 2 option public or hidden. If I click hidden then upload option come and the img uploaded. Later I copy the url.
Ab kya karu?
Paste direct link of image in it. Picture will upload after few seconds.
You can go through tutorial. Hope it helps you🙂
TutorialLink: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/geet-hui-sabse-parayee/5087473/see-this-to-add-images-on-the-new-indiaforums