Good! Tokyo ko kuch bhi nhi hoga aur Rio Ko bhi kuch nhi hoga bas S3 Mai he will make a blunder. Kuch to consequences honge.
I just want them to be the endgame 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Good! Tokyo ko kuch bhi nhi hoga aur Rio Ko bhi kuch nhi hoga bas S3 Mai he will make a blunder. Kuch to consequences honge.
I just want them to be the endgame 🤗
Dp bhi toh bhaisaab waali lagaayi hai.😆
This woman looks like sasti Lilly Singh to me.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Dp bhi toh bhaisaab waali lagaayi hai.😆
Kaafi darraoni dp he...
Originally posted by: 3ETTITGAUKYDWXSZ
I just want them to be the endgame 🤗
They are until that blunder. temporary bump. sshhh!! zyada nhi batana.
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Lol Forum pe mat dhundho. Workplace or studyplace dekh sakte ho...dont line maaro from the beginning...make friendships and baaaki when you feel like you have found someone , make her feel special. Dont make yourself sound like koi aaye to sahi in real life as well 😆
#billikapravachan
I wonder if anyone ever got hitched through this forum .. 
Originally posted by: MBS4ERWKW55DMHTS
I wonder if anyone ever got hitched through this forum ..
I think there are a few of those cases lol.... one i heard married
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Dp bhi toh bhaisaab waali lagaayi hai.😆
Aur chidko jale pe namak .. 😭
Omg she ruined the song!
Jonas Brothers’ did it much better...
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Kaafi darraoni dp he...
💔 😆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbMNy_djxGk Two of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood, each with a massive fan base, based on a...
0