Newspaper headline from the original show. 😆Waah, waah...🤪🥳 Slay, slay, slay - Rishabh Bajaj Style!!!!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Newspaper headline from the original show. 😆Waah, waah...🤪🥳 Slay, slay, slay - Rishabh Bajaj Style!!!!!!
I was thinking to write ff on future track the way I want par mujhe lagta nahi thode din baad yaha ko aayega 🤪
Newspaper headline in the original show. 😆LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!!
hello hi bye bye
🤗
You're not the only one. Sharmas are weird shits.Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti
Am I the only one who finds it EXTREMELY weird that Sharmas constantly ask for those insults hurled at them by going to BB over and over again? Mohini has been downright bit*hy to them and has made it clear that she wouldn’t tolerate their presence in her home but they disregard it every time!!
Well they ask for it.Originally posted by: UNNLIR3XJN6NBDRD
Plus new aunt is also hating Sharmas phir toh they are going to get insulted again
Actually they deserve it. Sorry but not sorry
Nothing to look forward for tomorrow epi too. When we will get any worthy episode?
Nothing to look forward for tomorrow epi too. When we will get any worthy episode?
Forget it until komo return.
I am not interested.
Will only watch Bajaj scenes in insta and save my time.
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Forget it until komo return.
I am not interested.
Will only watch Bajaj scenes in insta and save my time.
I'm tho not even watching any scenes at insta.