glad you liked the episode 

and ishveer;s romance 

keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for the update. It is excellent.

Waiting for the next

Take care. Be safe

Hi Alisha

thanks for the comment

I am fine dear hope you are too fine 

thanks for reading the update 

glad you liked the update 

ya let me update the next 

take care 

keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Nice update ðŸ˜ŠContinue soon 

Hi Vampire

thanks for the comment

glad you liked the update 

ya let me update the next 

keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 755

Ishani came out of the room and she walked in the corridor and came down in the stairs and she went to the kitchen and she started to help Mala in cooking. 

Ranveer still was having a smile in his lips thinking of the romance with Ishani were that was the moment he heard the cute cry of his daughter. Ranveer saw Raagini who was cutely laying in the bed and was crying cutely. Ranveer walked and went to the bed and saw Raagini with a smile in his face. 

Ranveer(sitting in the bed next to Raagini):Baby...

Raagini(cutely with a teary eyes seeing Ranveer and getting up from the bed and sitting in the bed and saw Ranveer and in a lovely tone):Papa Mama..

Ranveer(took Raagini gently in his hands and seeing her with a smile):Mama has gone down wait let Papa take you to Mama. 

Raagini cutely shook her head as okay were Ranveer holding Raagini well and he got up from the bed and he started to walk towards the entrance of the room were before he could walk Raagini cutely saw Ranveer. 

Raagini(cutely):Papa..

Ranveer(stood and saw Raagini):haan Baby, 

Raagini cutely with a puppy face showed the washroom to him were Ranveer seeing Raagini showing the washroom to him getting that Raagini wants to use the washroom with a smile saw Raagini. 

Ranveer:Oh my baby wants to use the washroom. Okay fine let Papa take you ..(telling it he walked towards the washroom and entered the washroom and closed the washroom door).

Amba(came to the kitchen and saw Ishani and Mala cooking the food):Ishani...

Ishani(frying Fries in the pan and seeing Amba with a smile):Maa Jai shree krishna. 

Amba(with a smile):Hmm Jai Shree Krishna. 

Ishani:Maa Mala and I have done the dishes that need to be served for Breakfast. You check everything and make sure whether the menu is okay for the guests. 

Amba:hmm tk Dikhra...

Ishani smiled and was continuing to fry were as she was frying that was the moment Ranveer entered the kitchen having Raagini in his hands. Ranveer seeing Amba checking the foods and Mala arranging the dishes in the vessels were Ranveer walked and went to Ishani. 

Raagini(seeing Ishani):Mama..

Ishani(seeing Raagini and Ranveer and with a surprised face):Ranveer Raagini got up?

Ranveer:Haan she started to cry as soon as you went out of the room. 

Ishani:oh...(thinking for a while and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer she would have wanted to use the washroom know? wo...(before she could tell the next word).

Ranveer(seeing Ishani):I made her use the washroom and I washed her well. 

Ishani(hearing it bit had a mesmerized face seeing Ranveer's care for Raagini but bit managing):hmm okay fine...

Ranveer(smiled to her and was seeing her cutely and seeing Raagini):Mama is cooking so well know Raagini?

Raagini(too seeing Ranveer with a smile):hmm

Ranveer too smiled back to her were Ishani saw both Ranveer and Raagini smiling to each other and had a impossible head shake with a smile in her face. 

Amba(seeing Raagini and Ranveer with a smile came near them and seeing Raagini):Raagini..

Raagini(seeing Amba with a smile):Dadi...(she showed her hands to Amba).

Amba with a smile took Raagini in her hands from Ranveer and she held Raagini close to her and she kissed Raagini's cheek were Raagini too smiled back to Amba. Ishani finishing frying of the fries and she kept the fries in the vessel. Ranveer was playing with Raagini as Raagini was in the hands of Amba. Ishani turned off the gas stove and saw Ranveer, Amba and Raagini with a smile. 

Amba(seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani I checked all the dishes and everything is fine. you and Mala keep the dishes in the dinning table. Let me take Raagini and take her to the hall. 

Ishani(with a smile):Tk Maa..

Amba smiled to Ishani and Ranveer and she started to move from there with Raagini were Mala arranging the dishes in the vessels and saw Ishani. 

Mala:Bhabhi I arranged all the dishes in the vessels let us take the vessels one by one and arrange it in the dinning table. 

Ishani:Haan tk let u...(before she could complete).

Baa(from the hall):Mala come here...

Mala(who was seeing Ishani hearing Baa's voice and seeing Ishani):Bhabhi let me come...

Ishani:hmm tk ..

Mala moved from the kitchen and went out of the kitchen were Ranveer who didn't expected both Amba and Mala will go out of the kitchen getting this chance immediately took his hand to Ishani's hip and he lovingly pinched Ishani's white hip. 

Ishani(feeling Ranveer's pinch in her hip):Ranveer ...what are you doing?

Ranveer(with a naughty face immediately putting his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him):I am loving you Ishani. I said know kuch kuch hota hai. 

Ishani(cutely pushing him):Ranveer Mala may come. Chodo..

Ranveer(with a naughty smile): I cannot meri Biwi..

Ishani(with a smile):Ranveer please not now If anybody see us like this means please don't make me embarrassed. 

Ranveer(cutely leaving her with a cute face):Tk fine but tell me what you are going to wear for the marriage?

Ishani(seeing him):Haan I know I need to change. I think I can wear some designer saree today. 

Ranveer(immediately):Ishu...(he had a longing face).

Ishani(hearing it):Kya?

Ranveer:(in a very romantic tone):Wear Silk saree please?

Ishani:(with a unbelievable face):What silk saree?

Ranveer:Haan please..

Ishani:Suddenly what happened to you? you are wanting to see me in Silk Saree. 

Ranveer:Don't know why I am wishing to see you in silk saree today. 

Ishani(cutely):hmm okay fine..let me wear it. 

Ranveer(in a pleasing tone):Kuch kuch hota hai Ishani ...

Ishani(hearing it with a smile seeing Ranveer):Okay..but I didn't feel that till now. Keep trying...(telling it she took two vessels in her hands and started to walk towards the dinning table).

Ranveer too immediately took two more vessels in his hands and he too started to walk behind Ishani. Ishani went and kept the vessels in the dinning table and she turned to walk to the kitchen again were she stopped herself seeing Ranveer behind her having two vessels in his hands. 

To be continued 

Edited by sakshi5050 - 4 years ago
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi, Sakshi

How are you? Hope you are fine. Love the episode a lot. Ishveer are very romantic again. Hope to see even more romantic moments

Take care.

Be safe.

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great update.

Waiting for the next

Mary456 thumbnail

Excellent work dear😉

Keep on writing😊

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

did to not pming me.accidentally I saw this update.

ranveer pinching ishani's hip was romantic. ranveer telling her that he is loving her...kuch kuch hota hai was romantic. ranveer asking ishani to wear silk Saree instead of designer Saree...again telling her kuch kuch hota hai was romantic. ishani telling him with a smile that she didn't feel so ..so he should keep trying was cute

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update😳Update soon

Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fabulous update, darling

Update soon