He selected one & I happen to forget the name now
He saved Plastic lips - Dumb Blonde Mahira.
How predictable. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
He selected one & I happen to forget the name now
He saved Plastic lips - Dumb Blonde Mahira.
How predictable. 😆
Ya I'm sure he targeted those pair of plastics to burn calories
Sanskari Playboy 
Sid has connections with all the three? Kamaal hai yaar, I thought he knew Rashmi. Aarti and Debo is a surprise
Hahaha
Maybe you have natural talent for it 😜
Hey that's not a bad thing 😐

It’s the best thing eve😆 and best things come naturally ( I need to stop 😆)
Originally posted by: Anastasia69
It’s the best thing eve😆 and best things come naturally ( I need to stop 😆)
Ahh that's a cute baby 👶 😊
Originally posted by: Madhu_Scarlet
Sid has connections with all the three? Kamaal hai yaar, I thought he knew Rashmi. Aarti and Debo is a surprise
Looks like, Shukla ji is the true Sanskari Playboy 
A few such double meaning posts & Dayaan's Tharki ideas will surely promote this thread to mature thread 😜 😆
You can thank me later. 😎
Oh no! I was shipping them
Looks like, Shukla ji is the true Sanskari Playboy
🤣
I was going to say that.
Paras is more like a "Ladies Man" and a "Smooth Talker" but Sanskaari playboy toh Sid ji hain😛