Sanjivani 2 forum: Chat club #2- Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

70k

Users

24

Likes

590

Frequent Posters

ZGJGAH6NQMIA2TGR thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Due to cvs grace Dr shashank could not clear misunderstandings I think cvs want to stretch it more

I think he did not avoid Anjali because he really love juhi but he avoid because how much explanation he will give Anjali will not understand it so when time come misunderstandings will automatically clear

Dr shashank is very fun loving and caring father

I could not see butterfly today


And also I think main reason of Anjali having arguments with vardhaan is that when vardhaan made Dr Anjali chief of surgery of luxury Ward even then vardhaan did not give Anjali right of taking decisions of operation I think Anjali did not like being as head of surgery of luxury ward vardhaan did not let that girl meet Anjali instead he is getting girl treatment in secret

I feel Dr Anjali start doubting that vardhaan use luxury k Chief of surgeons bana kur bhi usse cheat kar rahe hain aur surgery taking decisions ka right nahi de rahe hain

Ayesha066 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: PDEGANNA2MX5RLMK

Due to cvs grace Dr shashank could not clear misunderstandings I think cvs want to stretch it more

I feel there is no ShaHi track here.. The way Cvs are stretching it seems to me that there is more to the story than what meets the eye..

I think he did not avoid Anjali because he really love juhi but he avoid because how much explanation he will give Anjali will not understand it so when time come misunderstandings will automatically clear

I agree on that

Dr shashank is very fun loving and caring father

True.. Mostly they do not show this side of him

I could not see butterfly today

It was in the yoga scene today.. 😆

And also I think main reason of Anjali having arguments with vardhaan is that when vardhaan made Dr Anjali chief of surgery of luxury Ward even then vardhaan did not give Anjali right of taking decisions of operation I think Anjali did not like being as head of surgery of luxury ward vardhaan did not let that girl meet Anjali instead he is getting girl treatment in secret

I feel Dr Anjali start doubting that vardhaan use luxury k Chief of surgeons bana kur bhi usse cheat kar rahe hain aur surgery taking decisions ka right nahi de rahe hain

I think she has understood that there is something suspicious behind Vardhan's intentions for Luxury Ward

Edited by Ayesha066 - 7 years ago
kavya1994 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

Hi Guys where is everyone?

@ kavya- Thank you Shanky for giving me a chance to punish Sona😆

@Sona- Because you made Shanky angry you are up for punishment..😆

~Hii 🙂, here only Ayesha.

Just commenting on your other post dear. Today neither Kavya is upset with Sona nor #ShankyOfCC with her little princess #AnjaliOfCC 👸(Sona😳), always running from me😆 #TheDisappearingGirl😊

So punishment cancelled this time.

How was the episode guys.. It waswell balnced according to me..

~Episode was fantastic afterall we duo r there to add spice😉

I loved Anjali and Shashank's scene.. It was too cute..

~I watched that scene on repeat. That scene was❤️

Vardhan in a way bribed Anjali to divert her from the topic but after watching the scene between Shashank and Anjali I'm pretty sure she is fooling Vardhan..

~Kuch din Khushfahmi me Jene do Vardhan #TheChaalbaaz 😎 ko.

I am in love with Anjali's character.. She has all the shades inside her.. She is an intelligent girl.. I want her to double cross Vardhan.. I mean Vardhan is depending on her to execute his plans.. I want her to be the first to find out about Rahul's whereabouts.. She can play a very crucial role..

~Surely she'll double cross that Vardhan. I have full faith in my daughter

Kal mujhe jaldi aana kehkar khud bhaag gyi tum dono.

Edited by kavya1994 - 7 years ago
Ayesha066 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

@Kavya- You broke my heart kavya.. 🥺

It was such a golden chance to punish Sona for always disappearing😆

Yes the episode was Good.. What did you think of our scene.. I don't understand .. Does the CEO have no role in purchase of machines? Is Chief of Surgery authorised to make purchased by themself??

Yes todays Shashank and Anjali scene was cute & perfect.. Aankho ko thandak pad gayi..

Hehe 😆 Sorry.. After you left we both realised we it's late at night and we were sleepy so we disappeared..😛

Ayesha066 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Baaki sab aaj kaha gayab hai?

CC members achanak kabhi saare hi prakat ho jate h aur kabhi sab gayab ho jate h..

kavya1994 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

@Kavya- You broke my heart kavya.. 🥺

~Is Shanky ne toh Juhi se kabhi Dil❤️lagaya hi nahi, toh Dil Todne💔wali baat kaha se as gayi Chief Of Surgery😉

Who's that Man?😉

It was such a golden chance to punish Sona for always disappearing😆

~#AnjaliOfCC is always busy in stealing creations from Creations Gallery & making her VMs on her favourite doc #DrSid.😆

Yes the episode was Good.. What did you think of our scene..

~Our Scene is always the best⭐️

Image

Don't u know how people r mad about our scenes😉& I had also seen them commenting that posts on our topic has so many comments than other couple😆

I don't understand .. Does the CEO have no role in purchase of machines? Is Chief of Surgery authorised to make purchased by themself??

~We have already done our PhD in show. CC mein PhD is not our job. Let others also have a chance #JuhiOfCC

Yes todays Shashank and Anjali scene was cute & perfect.. Aankho ko thandak pad gayi..

Image

Hehe 😆 Sorry.. After you left we both realised we it's late at night and we were sleepy so we disappeared..😛

Ok fine u left. But u didn't come in the morning to wish. Huhh.

Ayesha066 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

@Kavya- Kisi se dil nai lagaya humne Hum toh bas bata rae the ki tumne humare armaano ko chur chur kar diya😆

Yeah I always find Sona in Creations Gallery...😆 Thank God she hasn't got enough scenes of Dr. Rahil otherwise She would be always maing VMs of either Sid or Rahil..

Yes people are very interested in our dynamics.. And have a misconception that our poata get the moat comments.. It mostly because people react strongly in our case..😆

Abhi koi dikh nai raha isliye thinking of doing some sort of PhD.. 😆 Aaj pata nai sab kaha gayab hai!!

I was busy in morning today.. Sorry..😳 Even you didn't wish today..

kavya1994 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

@Ayesha 😯 So u mean "Dil Ke Armaan Aasuyoon Mein Beh Gaye"Image

~Today what Dr Rahil said is fact

https://i.imgur.com/YTgHNbn.gifv

It that so? Then she will make one on "Yeh Dosti Hum Nahi Chodenge...."

~Strongly react toh karenge hi afterall we are Royal( ShaHi) 👑 people😉

~ Everyone is taking training from Faria of becoming #FlMrIndiaOfCC , & playing Hide & Seek with us. Our Sona has already completed her degree in that & handling the responsibility of #DisappearingGirl post very well😆

~That day u rejected my suggestion of opening skull💀of Vardhan in CC & today also u don't take my words seriously 😔

"Kaash main Vardhan ke bheje ka CT scan bana sakta aur dikha sakta ki uske bheje me andar h kya?"

Remember???

But u only insist on hypnotizing way. Let's see whether u will able to hypnotize him or he will succed in manipulating u.

~I had wished to everyone while quoting Nuomi. As I had to answer her so prefer quoting otherwise separately I had done it.

~Going by Sanjivani's logicless world, I think CEO should go, but as he trusts his COS so he decided not to go.

Edited by kavya1994 - 7 years ago
ZGJGAH6NQMIA2TGR thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

When ishani doing pranayam then at same time my door bell rang so could not watch butterfly

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Gulaal-e-Jung Thumbnail Love-O-Rama Participant Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Happy Gandhi Jayanti!!🥳

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".