Aaj attempt maara BB dekhne ka after 2-3 seasons... ye to semi-splitvilla chal raha hai.
Dil ka connection task.
Rashmi-Sid-Aarti love triangle.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Aaj attempt maara BB dekhne ka after 2-3 seasons... ye to semi-splitvilla chal raha hai.
Dil ka connection task.
Rashmi-Sid-Aarti love triangle.
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Even though, he is a wearing the ugly version of red and is a. diving cvnt, I just don't think anyone can hate this guy. He ks such a gem of a person.
I love salah.... liverpool is my fav and i was so glad for them to get their hands on champions league... i used to be super pissed off when saurez and coutinho left but waaaaa idc now lol
Aaj attempt maara BB dekhne ka after 2-3 seasons... ye to semi-splitvilla chal raha hai.
Dil ka connection task.
Rashmi-Sid-Aarti love triangle.
I wrote same on bb thread
Faltu. I changed channel...aur ek do bande he kitna showw off kar rahe he gawd
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I love salah.... liverpool is my fav and i was so glad for them to get their hands on champions league... i used to be super pissed off when saurez and coutinho left but waaaaa idc now lol
Liverpool fan?
shoo away you dirty Scouser supporting cat lol.
Jokes asides,
You guys should be glad, you got Klopp. A great manager always turns thing around.
Mujhe koi interest hi nahi hai Bigg Boss dekhne ka..
I was a Liverpool fan when Steven Gérard was the captain.. loved him.
10 YEARS OF WAKE UP SID 🥳
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to dub in Hindi for Angelina Jolie in Maleficent The Mistress of Evil
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I wrote same on bb thread
Faltu. I changed channel...aur ek do bande he kitna showw off kar rahe he gawd
I will watch BB Aussie re-runs is se acha. Atleast those seried had sexy crowd n no fish market dramas.
House minimal design but lavish luxury.
They used to have dinner table talks on random social topics. Bigg boss Mai aisa kabhi na ho paye 😆
pehle splitsvilla ke contestants laate the ab show ko splitsvilla bana diya😆Aaj attempt maara BB dekhne ka after 2-3 seasons... ye to semi-splitvilla chal raha hai.
Dil ka connection task.
Rashmi-Sid-Aarti love triangle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbMNy_djxGk Two of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood, each with a massive fan base, based on a...
0