jay is too busy playing saas bahu rn 🤣 EK kafi inspired hai
That reminded me of certain someone🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
jay is too busy playing saas bahu rn 🤣 EK kafi inspired hai
That reminded me of certain someone🤣🤣
You're already super busy😭
are main khi nhi jaa rhi
Originally posted by: munchkinland
are I will be there for you🤗
Warna main jiju se sikayat karungi
KZK ko peeche chod degi yeh story drama mein 🤣Originally posted by: munchkinland
I need to know the story WA pr🤣
and jiju would love to punish our SuWarna main jiju se sikayat karungi
who?
behen tumhe bhi toh meri yaad nahi aayi
Kisne kaha😭
I know but i am on WA na you can always ping meYou're already super busy😭
and jiju would love to punish our Su
Oooooo this is getting interesting
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9