Lovely update 

Cont soon 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update Di..

Ruhi is cute..

Ishita felt a pull towards her..

Later she dropped Ruhi and her nanny as they were struggling to get a cab..

Ishita requested her parents to stop finding her alliance..

Ruhi was adamant to talk with Raman ..

But Raman didn't talk with her making her heart broke..

Please update soon..

Thank you..

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Emotional update

Ishita asked ruhi what kind of name is this luhi ruhi said not luhi luhi ishita understood her name is ruhi ishita and ruhi scene was so cute and emotional ruhis caretaker came ishita asked how can she leave littile girl like this that girl said she went to take water for ruhi till than she ran away ishita asked her to takecare of her from next time ruhi was slept in ishitas arm ishita was going in her car when she saw that girl with ruhi in her arm she asked what is the matter that girl said ruhis grandparents were coming to pick them but they got stuck in traffic so they asked her to come by herself but she is not getting any cab or auto ishita said she will drop her but that girl was unsure ishita said she is not kids theif ishita asked where she have to go she said akash ganga society ishita asked in which flat she said bhallas ishita said she is iyers daughter that girl asked if she is that girl whose marriage broke as she cant be mother ishita felt pain that girl said sorry ishitas pov was sad she gave nice dose to amma poor ruhi raman is so rude i can understand he is in pain but what is littile girl fault in that

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely start di....

Loved ishu luhi talk...sho cute.....

Like old yhm....

Continue soon plz

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update

Update soon

dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Amazing update 

Feeling like watching it all in old episodes of yhm 

Waiting for next part 

Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nyc lovely update.

Loved it.

Waiting for next.

Thanks for pm.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Amazing update 

Ishu n ruhi scene ❤️

Ishu angry on her parents n confronted 

Iyers worried for ishu

Poor soul ruhi missed her dad

Mr.Mrs Bhallas worried for raman n ruhi

Reading this update replayed old days of yhm ❤️

Loved it 

Thanks for the pm :)

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 2

Ishita was laying on her bed feeling sad and guilty all at a time.sad with the way her life is going on and guilty for shouting on her parent again when all they want is her happiness.

She turned to another side and said-i don't know why I always loose my temper,amma-appa mera bhala hi chahte hai.but iss tarah har kisi se meri disability share karna ,it's not right.society mein shayad har koi jaanta hai iss baare mein and all must be seeing me with mercy.mujhe nahi chahiye yeh mercy.main jaanti hoon meri Zindagi mein khalipan hai but I am trying to adjust with this fact.iss tarah har koi mujhe meri kami yaad dilata rahega toh kaise jeeungi main.i am really fed up of this life,har roz Amma kisi naye ladke se milane ki koshish karti hai ,amma kyun nahi samjhti ,I feel hollow from inside aur yeh kami kabhi puri nahi hogi .she was talking to herself when she heard crying of someone,may be a kid.

She look around and realised the sound is coming from the balcony.she got up and went out of the room only to see ruhi standing in her balcony and crying.

Ishita smiled seeing her and walked to her.

Ishita-hey ruhi,what happened baby.why u r crying??

Ruhi look at her and said-sab gande hai ,koi luhi se pyaal nahi kalta.

Ishita went more close to her and said-what happened bachcha,why u r saying this??

Ruhi-papa pyaal nahi kalte,she said and cried.

Ishita felt bad for the little kid and said-kya hua bachcha,papa ne daanta Kya,may be because u went on road.papa must be worried naa bachcha.

Ruhi-nahi ,papa palechan nahi.woh luhi che baat bhi nahi kalte.mumma bhi chali gayi ,papa bhi nahi aate.luhi ko koi pyaal nahi kalta.

Ishita-mumma Kahan gayi,bhagwaan ji ke paas??she asked thinking her mother died.

Ruhi-nahi ,gande uncle ke saath.

Ishita was confused hearing this and was thinking what went wrong with the little kid when toshiji came searching for ruhi and saw her talking with Ishita.

Ishita saw toshiji and said-actually she was crying ,toh main bas chup kara rahi thi,but lagta hai iske papa ne jyada hi daant diya.she said trying to know about ruhi's parent but toshiji just said-haan,he was bit angry.thank u puttar ji.chal ruhi puttar.she said and took ruhi inside while Ishita start thinking about ruhi.

Ishita-why she said that her mother went and with whom she went .and her father too went .Kahan chale gaye sab iss bachchi ko chod kar.and who was that lady.uski grandmother thi yaa phir koi aur.she was thinking and thought to enquire about them from her mother.

Ishita went to Amma and sat next to her .Amma make her lay down in her lap and start caressing her hair.

Amma-why u always become so upset ,kanna.i know it's hard to adjust with this truth but adjust to karna hi padega aur move on bhi karna hoga.zindagi bhar akeli toh nahi reh sakti ,u have to get settle with someone .

Ishita-i don't wanna talk about it ,Amma .mujhe Shaadi ke baare mein baat nahi karni .actually I wanna ask u about our neighbors.aap kuch jaanti hai unke baare mein.

Amma-kaun??

Ishita-woh jinke Ghar mein choti si bachchi hai.yeh saamne wale.

Amma-oh bhallas,yes I know them but bahut nahi .why u asked so??

Ishita-that little girl,ruhi .she was crying saying her parent don't love her.her mother went with some men while her father too went .aapko pata hai Kya hua hai.

Amma-haan suna hai,woh bhallas ke bete ki beti hai.ruhi's mother went leaving her father for her father's boss as her father wasn't much rich .

Ishita-oh that means,her parent r separated.but ruhi ke papa kahan hai.

Amma-dont know much about him ,but suna hai he lives somewhere else .shayad apni biwi ki yaadon se dur bhaag raha ho.

Ishita-yaadon se koi nahi bhaag pata ,amma.and how can he go leaving such small kid.

Amma-dont know,hume kya .tu bata,kuch khayegi .

Ishita-no,don't wanna eat anything.she said lost in her thoughts about ruhi.

Ishita-poor baby,she must be so sad.uski Kya galti hai,uski mom bhi usse chod kar chali gayi aur papa bhi.she must be so alone without her parent while they must be enjoying somewhere.uski mom ne toh kisi aur ko chun hi liya tha,her father also must have found someone,tabhi toh ruhi ko aise akela chod diya.poor girl.thinking about ruhi Ishita slept.

At eleven, toshiji's phone rang.she picked it and said-haan ,so gayi.aaj bhi rote rote so gayi .tu kyun karta hai uske saath aisa,kyun baat nahi karta usse.she is so alone without u .she said turning the phone to ruhi.raman saw her and his eyes got moist.he was just smiling seeing ruhi when his eyes went on her mole which filled his heart with hatred.

Raman -mere paas time nahi hai,I am very busy.he said meekly.

Toshiji-toh whom u r lying,I know u have all the time in world for her.uss kamini ke kiye ki saza kyun de raha hai apni bachchi ko .wapas aa jaa puttar,or atleast take her along.she misses u alot.

Raman-mujhe kaam hai ,maa.

Toshiji-itna busy hai toh roz kyun video call karta hai,just to see her once.she said and hung the call while Raman hugged his phone and cried.he wasn't understanding why he is crying,remembering shagun's betrayal or not being able to love ruhi but he was in deep pain and was just crying bitterly to release his pain.very soon he too slept feeling tired.

Next morning,Ishita got ready for her clinic and was going when she saw ruhi sitting alone while all kids were playing.

Ishita smiled and walked to her.

Ishita-what happened,aap nahi khel rahi??

Ruhi look at Ishita and said-luhi sad hai.

Ishita-kyun,why my bachchu is sad??

Ruhi-koi luhi chaath nahi khelta,luhi kichke chaath khele.

Ishita look at her watch and said-if u want I can play with u.

Ruhi -but aap kyun khelengi,luhi toh aapko jaanti bhi nahi.

Ishita-haan,yeh toh problem hai.toh ek kaam karte hai.hum friends ban jaate hai .karogi mujhse friendship.

Ruhi smiled and nodded in yes.

Ishita-hello,I am Ishita,Ishita Iyer aur tum.

Ruhi-luhi bhalla.she said smiling and soon both start playing together.ruhi was running and Ishita was chasing her.amma smiled seeing Ishita smiling wholeheartedly after long while toshiji too smiled seeing ruhi so happy.

Amma and toshiji look at each other and start talking .after playing for sometime Ishita went to her clinic promising ruhi to meet her at evening .

Slowly time started passing ,ishru start spending time together and in very less time they come very close.ishita start doing everything for ruhi to make her happy while ruhi too love to spend time with Ishita.though she always miss Raman but her loneliness lessen having Ishita next to her.mr and Mrs bhalla were also happy seeing ruhi so happy but their happiness vanished getting a letter from shagun's lawyer.

Mr and Mrs bhalla got shocked seeing the papers and next moment they called Raman.

Raman picked the phone after very long and said-kya hua maa,don't u know it's my office timing.main bahut busy hoon.

Toshiji-dont hung the call,puttar.bahut badi musibat ho gayi hai .

Raman-kya hua,maa.ruhi thik hai naa??

Toshiji-abhi toh hai but we don't know kab tak rahegi .

Raman-kya matlab??

Toshiji-shagun ne ruhi ke liye custody case file kiya hai.usne Ashok ke Shaadi kar li hai aur claim kiya hai that being a mother she can take much better care of her and now she is married,she can give ruhi a better upbringing.dont know why she is doing so. Tera Ghar toh tod hi diya,pata nahi Meri bachchi se Kya chahiye usse.

Raman-i know,she is doing this coz her Ashok is loosing his business against me .toh mujhe kamzor karne ke liye yeh plan Kiya usne.but I will not let her take my ruhi.i am coming,he said and hung the call all angrily vowing again to destroy Ashok and also to save ruhi from them.

That's all for now,enjoy.