ha paras ke peeche 😆Asim also trending
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ha paras ke peeche 😆Asim also trending
Originally posted by: kirti31096
ha paras ke peeche 😆
But he has more number of tweets 😛
Originally posted by: DoremonLove
Paras asim k upar trending🤣
Number of tweets dekh lo 🤣
Whatta bekaar pakao eppy it was 😵
Sanskaari playboy Paras and I-Love-My-Body Asim should be made BFFS. 😆Maza aajayega.😈
Number of tweets dekh lo 🤣
Twitter par yeh sab tweets kaha par dekh lete tum sab. 😆Not that Twitter-Savvy so do pardob my lack of Twitter knowledge. 😆
Number of tweets dekh lo 🤣
Nah main toh list ddkhti kon upar kon neeche🤣
Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan
Twitter par yeh sab tweets kaha par dekh lete tum sab. 😆Not that Twitter-Savvy so do pardob my lack of Twitter knowledge. 😆
Trending list par 😆
Originally posted by: DoremonLove
Nah main toh list ddkhti kon upar kon neeche🤣
I think I'm not gonna quote you from now onwards.
Yup he will 😛
Hope so 😊
I think I'm not gonna quote you from now onwards.
Lagta h tumne oath nhi liya no jhagda with friends for bb lol ur wish. Whatever.