Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update😳Can't wait for the next part now

sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi dr,well come back.

I really missed ur stories. 

I regularly checked whether I got any notifications from you r not.

But after some period I got busy.

Nice update. 

Awesome 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 16

Ruman were just standing looking at Ishita while Ishita went out and soon she was out of sight.raman turned to go when he felt hold on his hand. He look and realised that ruhi is holding his hand.he sat on his knees and said -what happened,bachcha??

Ruhi hugged Raman and said-maan jao naa papa,mumma bahut achchi hai.unse please Shaadi kar lo,she loves me alot.aur woh aapko bhi bahut pyaar karti hai,aapko handsome doc kehti hai .she said innocently making Raman smile.

He kissed ruhi's temple and said-i can't bachcha,I can't.main tumhari Ishita aunty se Shaadi nahi kar sakta.

Ruhi-ishita aunty nahi,woh mumma hai .Meri mumma ,aap please unse Shaadi kar lo.kyun nahi Shaadi kar sakte aap unse.

Raman-coz I don't deserve her,tum bahut choti ho yeh sab samjhne ke liye,so just get one thing that I can't marry her coz I am not compatible to her.main uske laayak nahi .

Ruhi-but why papa??

Raman-coz I was married ,and has a daughter also.

Ruhi-toh main problem hoon papa??

Raman-no bachcha,aap toh blessing ho papa ke liye,but nobody will marry a divorcee with a kid.

Ruhi-but mumma is ready.

Raman-but unke parent ready nahi honge.

Ruhi-aur ho gaye toh??

Raman-then also it will be wrong,she deserve someone better,really good .she is very good and I am not the one for her.samjhe aap,now let's get ready.

Ruhi-but she took care of u so much,phir bhi aapne kitne gande se behave kiya unke saath.thank u tak nahi kaha.its not done papa.

Raman-i know I did wrong but it's right for her.now let's get ready.he said and went inside to avoid her questions.he was going through a lot of emotions,at first he was happy hearing his name from her,as she called him Raman for the first time.secondly he was thrilled to know that she loves him and lastly he was sad coz he knows they r poles apart and can't be together.

Raman-kyun mujhe iss confusion mein daal diya ,matarani.i always maintained distance from her knowing we can never be together but today when she hugged me tight ,I felt like forgetting the world and then she confessed her love making me drown in her love ,but I can't love her back.she is too good and I am nowhere near to her.mujhe aise emotions mat dijiye which I can't handle .bas Ishita ko samajh dijiye that we can never be together.he thought and went to washroom .

On other hand,ishita was sitting in the cab and trying hard to not cry but tears were coming again and again.she wasn't able to take his rejection.

Ishita wiped her tears for nth time and said to herself-stop crying,he didn't rejected u ,just don't want to be with u.he thinks we r not compatible and he don't deserve me,but he don't know how much I love him and how badly I need him in my life.mujhe unhe manana hoga,kisi bhi tarah .she was thinking when the cab stopped.

After an hour,ruman were sitting on the dining table and was eating their breakfast silently when raman's phone rang.he picked it seeing appa's phone thinking he will be mad at him for even thinking about Ishita.

Raman-hello sir,I didn't want this,he was saying when appa asked-ishu nikli nahi wahan se,it's late.he said making Raman shocked.

Raman got up at once and said-kya Matlab nahi pahunchi ,she left an hour ago.abhi tak nahi pahunchi.

Appa too got worried hearing this and said-nahi,Kahan reh gayi meri Kanna.kahan jaa sakti hai ?,phone bhi nahi lag raha uska .he said getting worried while Raman too start sweating badly thinking what if she took some wrong step .

Raman-shit,how can I forget,main aa raha hoon abhi.he hung the call saying and picked ruhi in his arms .

Ruhi-kya hua papa,main kha rahi hoon.

Raman-u can eat later baby,there is an emergency.he said and settled in the car.

Soon they were on the way to ishita's house.raman was calling Ishita but she wasn't picking it up.

Raman got irritated and said-pick up the phone damnit .Kahan ho tum Ishita,please aisa kuch mat karna .I can't even think of  loosing u ,please don't do anything stupid .he was saying when ruhi said-kya hua papa,mumma ko Kya hua.woh thik hai naa.she said all worried.

Raman wrapped her in his arms and said-haan bachcha,ur mumma will be ok.she has to be,for u .he said consoling ruhi but deep down he was also worried for her.

Soon he reached ishita's house and saw Ishita hasn't reach yet ,her parent were panicking not knowing where Ishita is .Amma was crying while appa was just trying to console her.

Ruman reached inside and Amma said-kahan hai meri Kanna,she went to ur house at night.how could u just let her go alone.agar usse kuch hua,I will not spare u.she was saying crying while Raman was just looking down guilty .

Raman-i am sorry,I shouldn't let her go ,khas kar joh bhi hua uske baad,mujhe nahi jaane dena chahiye tha usse akele,he was saying when appa said-kya hua hai??

Raman look at them and thought to share everything with them.he narrated everything to them and said-mujhe bilkul nahi lagaa tha that she will take some extreme step,woh aisa nahi karegi,he was saying when Amma said-karegi woh jarur karegi .woh pehle bhi kar chuki hai ,dobara kar sakti hai . vishwa,what we r going to do now . hamari ishu,where we r going to find her.she said crying.

Raman tried to console them but amma-appa were just not listening to him.

Amma-if she wanted to marry u,toh kar lete Shaadi ,we don't have any problem.we just want our ishu happy.she said making Raman shocked.

Raman-what u r saying,how can u agree to this .she is a kiddo ,woh kuch bhi chahegi ,aap uski baat maan nahi sakte.

Appa-we can do,we can do everything for her.she is our only child ,usse kisi bhi keemat par kho nahi sakte.

Raman-i too don't want her to harm herself but this is not the way.u can't agree to her always.he was saying when ruhi said-offo ,aap log baat hi karte rahiyega yaa mumma ko bhi dhoondhenge.we have to find her.she said making everyone realise that yes they have to find Ishita before something bad happens to her.

Appa-yes,ruhi is right.we have to find her .he said and all were going out when Ishita walked in.her eyes were puffy and red like she was crying .she saw them all rushing out and asked-aap log kahan jaa rahe hai,and raman-rooh,what u r doing here??she asked and ruhi ran to her and hugged her tight while everyone sighed in relief seeing her all fine.

Ruhi-mumma aap thik ho naa??

Ishita kissed ruhi's temple and said-yes bachcha,mumma is ok.but what u r doing here ,aapka school nahi hai.

Ruhi-papa utha kar le aaye,mujhe breakfast bhi nahi karne diya .all thought aap marne gayi ,but u have promised ur rooh that u will never try to kill urself.aap apna promise bhool gayi??

Ishita-nahi bachcha,main toh office gayi thi.

Ruhi-aise slippers mein.

Ishita-yes,kuch kaam tha.

Ruhi-phir aapki eyes red kyun hai??

Ishita look at Raman and he look down in guilt.

Ishita-ask ur papa,he is doctor. He will tell u.aapko bhookh lagi hai,mumma kuch banaye aapke liye??she asked to which ruhi nodded.

Raman-ishita please,he was saying when Ishita said-i am talking to my daughter,don't interfere.ek toh bachchi ko bhookha chod diya ,she was saying and going when Raman hold her hand and said-where were u??tumhe andaza bhi hai sab kitne pareshan the.

Ishita look at him and asked-kaun pareshan tha aur kyun??aap the pareshan ,but why.aapko toh khush hona chahiye .main mar gayi toh aapki jaan bach jayegi.

Raman-u know it's not like that.

Ishita-no ,I don't know.i don't know it's like what .u care for me,get worried for me ,shayad pyaar bhi karte honge but u don't wanna marry me.mujhe nahi pata kaisa hai .I really don't know.she said with moist eyes.

Raman-please don't cry,I just want u to get the best and probably I am not the best.

Ishita-just cut this topic,I don't wanna talk about it.saying so she went to her parent and said-i really love him ,appa-amma.and want to marry him but won't do anything without ur permission.kyunki kisi ne mujhse kaha tha ki aap dono sabse important hai .she said looking at Raman.

Ishita-he also told me never give u tears for anyone ,so I am telling this loud and clear that I will not die if u stop me from loving him or marrying him ,but shayad jee bhi nahi paaungi .toh meri khushi aap dono ke haath mein hai.raman ko manane se pehle I want ur permission.trust me ,if u say no,I will never look at him.chahe mujhe kitni bhi takleef ho ,chahe main yeh takleef bardasht bhi naa kar paaun ,but I will do as per ur will.she said holding her parent's hand .

They look at Ishita ,then at Raman and finally at ruhi.raman was nodding his head in no while ruhi was pleading to say yes along with Ishita.

Amma-we just want ur happiness.we don't have any problem with ur choice.she said making ishru happy,Ishita hugged her mother happily and ruhi hugged Ishita happily while Raman closed his eyes feeling helpless.at first ishru was being adamant now her parent too agreed and lastly deep down somewhere  he has also started dreaming a life with her,to be happy with ishru but he was determined to deny to them all thinking he don't deserve her.

That's all for now enjoy.

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

That's like our JKR.

Mana liya sanki wo bhi urna araam se.

I loved this update.

So beautifully written

Keep it up

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail