Ok Ria Now you can rant....😆
But seriously....it doesn't make any difference after today's epi....crumbs I say....whatever it is bring it on...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Ok Ria Now you can rant....😆
But seriously....it doesn't make any difference after today's epi....crumbs I say....whatever it is bring it on...
Is bajaj pre separation ahead?
Maybe anupre unite , only for komo to come back.
Anupre have to unite, and pre has to come back to bajaj on her own accord.
I think durga puja will show that.
superb, so well written. the cvs may have presented similar character script to ksg when he took on the role🙂
Even i feel that bajaj has purposely provoked anurag, now anurag will make more mistakes much to the disgust of prerna.
Most probably no bribe has been give also to the police.
Bajaj is playing mind games
Thank you..😊 Yes see if RB was meeting the Police officer to bribe him, toh woh scene ko itna mysterious nahi rakhte na...And Rishabh ko agar apne conversation ke baare mein sab batana hii tha openly, toh they would have shown the audience that scene with dialogues..There is surely more than what meets the eye here...RB playing mind games, I say bring it on!!!!😎
good I hate her 🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡Is bajaj pre separation ahead?
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
That's why I always said, keep the expectations zero😂
But how? After today's episode, how could I keep expectations low?
Promo.
Someone's dream it is. RB to spoil it and have the last laugh !
I don’t want her with bajaj anymore 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬Is bajaj pre separation ahead?
Maybe anupre unite , only for komo to come back.
Anupre have to unite, and pre has to come back to bajaj on her own accord.
I think durga puja will show that.
Originally posted by: TXDNT5VHUXXSREE7
Promo.
Someone's dream it is. RB to spoil it and have the last laugh !
Ahh Shin Ji....you are badly needed here right now....🤗people are panicking and getting depressed😆
Originally posted by: NP33KQQ5OWBLUR6Q
Promo.
Someone's dream it is. RB to spoil it and have the last laugh !
Yeh sab dekhne ke liye tv or online audience bachegi ? 😆
The promo was so cold, it didn’t affect me at all lollll! Nice to see Aamna though.