https://www.instagram.com/p/B2_87onhwK5/?igshid=p730a7j1xj82
An kuch bolna hai kisi ko ..Jabatdasti ki yatea karni pad rahi hai humey its simply guilt. .😡
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2_87onhwK5/?igshid=p730a7j1xj82
An kuch bolna hai kisi ko ..Jabatdasti ki yatea karni pad rahi hai humey its simply guilt. .😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
nah naya toh kuch nahi bolna bas yehi ki
baas I am bohot bohot excited

Tfs.. buddy i think this is some fake ... any way waiting for this track..
stress meter down
jo script me likha he kanika mann ka vo schme dikhane wale he kya show me..😝Originally posted by: captainplus
nah naya toh kuch nahi bolna bas yehi ki
baas I am bohot bohot excited
Chalo Pikachu who my namesake is here with its excitement and cuteness, eagerly waiting for Guddan’s Guddanpanti vs AJ’s Khaduspatni

Me going to cheer for Guddanpanti

ek gif meri taraf se bhi krdo pls...hmko aata nhi h...I'm also excitedOriginally posted by: captainplus
nah naya toh kuch nahi bolna bas yehi ki
baas I am bohot bohot excited
Chalo Pikachu who my namesake is here with its excitement and cuteness, eagerly waiting for Guddan’s Guddanpanti vs AJ’s Khaduspatni
Me going to cheer for Guddanpanti
finally chulbuli firebrand guddan ko dekhne ko milega
hope aj hears her madhur vane....
Originally posted by: captainplus
nah naya toh kuch nahi bolna bas yehi ki
baas I am bohot bohot excited
Humein bhi same to same bolna hai.
Excited excited 💃💃