Originally posted by: Karankhanna
yes ranbir was big joker tbh
Was?? I thought you would say- he is 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Karankhanna
yes ranbir was big joker tbh
Was?? I thought you would say- he is 🤣
That was a neutral member....I mean she is as neutral as possible...because neutral member is a myth...🤣
Was?? I thought you would say- he is 🤣
Veeru ko dekhne ke baad irada bada diya🤣
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Veeru ko dekhne ke baad irada bada diya🤣
😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
Hussain Dalal post for RK birthday has some unseen pics from Brahmastra sets
https://www.instagram.com/p/B29SSDtJZK6/?igshid=vgoh40dvj3br
Deepika looks beuatiful here
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Journalist reveals about Ranbir cheating Katrina Cheating https://x.com/komolikabaasu/status/2099178529737113841/video/1?s=46 Longer video...
https://x.com/i/status/2081677637311963589
💕 https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2075646893951258889
https://x.com/i/status/2074484019945955668
3