Sam you changed your username!!! I thought its someone new at first!!! 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sam you changed your username!!! I thought its someone new at first!!! 😆
Originally posted by: DZG6XIC22LZETFQA
😆 ... Well well I am not a sucker for action/thriller ... so resist a lot going for such shows ....but like you have already seen once I am in I am IN! ... 😛
I think that's true about you =)
I kinda agree with Divs. I like it when we already know who's behind it all and it's the undercover trying to tackle them. So many faces get revealed in all of it.
It's like Dhoom series or Don one. We know the villain already. Difference is, their leaders were supporting them there. Over in Vagabond, the officials are either too corrupt or too scared to do anything.
However, I liked the whole car chase scene. It's all action-packed!
![]()
I am mostly watching this show for Lee Seung Gi 🙌🏽
In my opinion, his character was way better in A Korean Odyssey though 🤩 😂

Sam you changed your username!!! I thought its someone new at first!!! 😆
I am someone NEW .... watcha talking about! .. 😋
Originally posted by: HQ375GJS3RUW2TOY
I am someone NEW .... watcha talking about! .. 😋
Ji, aap kaun? Hum Bhavesh, kaali ghata ke tale
Ji, aap kaun? Hum Bhavesh, kaali ghata ke tale
🤣 ... Hum chashmish, Illhabad waale .. 😆 (-I hope I got the city right ... been so long since miley jab hum tum ... sweet school memories!)
I am mostly watching this show for Lee Seung Gi 🙌🏽
In my opinion, his character was way better in A Korean Odyssey though 🤩 😂
He's too serious type in here ... Ofc given the theme of the show he's bound to have a serious role than care-a-damn role!
I am kind of losing interest! ... 🤔
I am mostly watching this show for Lee Seung Gi 🙌🏽
In my opinion, his character was way better in A Korean Odyssey though 🤩 😂
But here he looks way hotter than any other drama!!! ☺️