^^Lol this is going to be a disaster🤦♀️😑🤐😠 though sounds madeup news
But the whole idea if remaking sps is bulkshit and then such casting disasters lol goodlick to them but it will suck
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
^^Lol this is going to be a disaster🤦♀️😑🤐😠 though sounds madeup news
But the whole idea if remaking sps is bulkshit and then such casting disasters lol goodlick to them but it will suck
This looks cute.....one more older couple ki story wala show😆.....Varun Badola and Shweta Tiwari should make a fresh pair
BTS of the promo...Shweta’s haircut makes her look so different 😆
This looks cute.....one more older couple ki story wala show😆.....Varun Badola and Shweta Tiwari should make a fresh pair
Indeed very cute and looks refreshing
Hi you guys!! How are you all?
I watched this show Haq Se on AltBalaji and I loveee it.. anyone else seen it or interested in talking about it?
Originally posted by: LilyJames0194
Hi you guys!! How are you all?
I watched this show Haq Se on AltBalaji and I loveee it.. anyone else seen it or interested in talking about it?
Hey lily what's up
Yeah saw that when it came out it was kinda good though i can't stand that preachy sister . I enjoyed rajeev and surveen though
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli
Hey lily what's up
Yeah saw that when it came out it was kinda good though i can't stand that preachy sister . I enjoyed rajeev and surveen though
Hi Fary!! Yeaaah.. I sooo want more of Naushad-Meher ❤️
When Shivika nostalgia randomly calls, this is the result😆


Man, I gif-ed them after SO long....lol this scene was on my pending list since ages....I kept forgetting or losing motivation....ab jaake managed to gif it.
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k