A video every Indian must watch......... proud to be an indian- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

71

Views

9.8k

Users

23

Likes

140

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
#31

Is that Meenal from Kota Factory in your display picture??

Ivacaftor thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Is that Meenal from Kota Factory in your display picture??

Yeah. I like her. I mean I'm similar to that character IRL

AOBFSA3YLFTU57A4 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#33

Originally posted by: KootyPai

You quoted me. So it's you who started. You started the stupid bhakt insecurity bla bla bla jaap. And what did you even mean by putting that pig emoji? Your post was inflammatory.Man just keep this thread clean

first u did check again..

I didn’t


And please can u and that other member watch that video instead of fighting?? Please be secure 🤣

I’m out of here. lots of real work to do unlike bhakts.

Ivacaftor thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#34

Originally posted by: IKGELEXBQYLB4XST

first u did check again..

I didn’t


And please can u and that other member watch that video instead of fighting?? Please be secure 🤣

I’m out of here. lots of real work to do unlike bhakts.

Puri thread ko spam tumne kar rakha hai aur jobless hum🤪Dude you shouldn't have brought political leanings here. It's a thread about India not Modi. And what was that pig emoji BTW?

@Bold: thank u for the small mercies. We'll be spared from your BS🙏. Now keep your word and stop replying to me

Discovery thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#35

Its a beautiful video.Loved it.❤️

AllThatCritique thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#36

Originally posted by: Sociopath

Likes of shela rashid, kaniyakumar, sagrika gosh etc who love to exaggerate every little -ve thing abt india aren't bhakts. They are called the members of tukde tukde gang and pseudo liberals. We bhakts are pretty secure people.

Are you serious? 🤣

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
#37

Originally posted by: KootyPai

Yeah. I like her. I mean I'm similar to that character IRL

posts se toh fiery lagti ho lol.
Sociopath thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#38

yup i am. Can't say the same abt you people though.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#39

Originally posted by: Sociopath

yup i am. Can't say the same abt you people though.

Bhakts are the most insecure people in India. Jo bhi bhakti nahi dikhate towards Modiji woh anti-national 😆

Ivacaftor thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#40

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

posts se toh fiery lagti ho lol.

Fiery only in the internet otherwise IRL very much like her

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Db7hwU-mp6C/?img_index=2 igsh=MWlrdmFoM2N5ZWxoZg==

https://www.instagram.com/p/Db7hwU-mp6C/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 4 months ago

Cannes 2026 discourse has been fascinating because both Aishwarya and Alia were trolled, but for entirely different reasons. Aishwarya Rai...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown · 4 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Bagarh.Billa · 4 months ago

Last Year when Diljit Dosanjh's film "Sardaar ji 3" trailer was launched, a controversy was erupted due to film's heroine Hania Aamir being a...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WhipCreamThong · 5 months ago

The announcement I have been waiting for years has finally come. The queen of pop, Madonna has released her new album cover for Confessions 2...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".