RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Congrats everyone 🥳🥳🥳

rp5127 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B23Gd5jBwuF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A year ago... I miss this Anurag who read Prerna's eyes and sensed her discomfort even without knowing her ❤️

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Congratulations for New AT 🥳May this Navaratri brings happiness to anupre's life and smile too. 

Edited by BombayGirl10 - 4 years ago
BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Anu and moloy scene😭. I cried a little too seeing them both like this. They both nailed it. Only thing i watched today and don't regret it.❤️ 

rp5127 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Anu and moloy scene😭. I cried a little too seeing them both like this. They both nailed it. Only thing i watched today and don't regret it.❤️ 

That scene made me so emotional!! The way Anurag was saying that he needed his baba ❤️ And his expressions when he felt moloy’s hand on his head... Felt so good to see the two of them after so long 

What are writer’s trying to do 😆

Aise Scenes denge toh khaak trp audience gonna hate Anurag 😆

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rp5127

That scene made me so emotional!! The way Anurag was saying that he needed his baba ❤️ And his expressions when he felt moloy’s hand on his head... Felt so good to see the two of them after so long 

For me Anu's first drop of tears while sitting and his eyes just did it. They both brought back that old charm to the scene today.❤️ 

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

What are writer’s trying to do 😆

Aise Scenes denge toh khaak trp audience gonna hate Anurag 😆

RS you missed two comedy today. In precap Bajaj saying he will take pre to abroad but bhai itne paise hai to pehle ek gar lelo india me or BM vapas lelo abroad ki bat kar rahe ho😆. Dusra itna sab kuch hone ke bad bhi unka dil toot gaya when pre said she is upset because knowing anu is wrong also she can't stand against him😆. 

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Okay, I couldn't resist from commentingsmiley36

Both Anurag and Prerna have always kept their love for each other above their self respect. As weird as it is but they both have done that, so I have accepted that when it comes to one another their self respect will take a back seat. My problem lies with Anurag that he is not thinking straight and is losing the sensible part. 

I honestly loved this aspect of this coupe ..... I know it’s crazy ..... but that’s what use to make their Love Special ....

Mature , understanding blah blah blah .... down to death on ITV .... 

now it’s time of that Junoon Raw wala Love , Love  which has Flaws but still that Kashish , that Junoon makes it Special never Scene before ...Now is the edge of exploring these Sin types stories ... characters with Flaw but still they emerge those feelings in you ...

Wish Ekta could have explored this type of Love on ITV .... 

what Anurag did was absolutely wrong .... I honestly saw Sunil from Kabhi Haan Kabhi naa and Kundan from Ranjhana in Anurag .... 

but but .... they gonna whitewash Anurag and won’t explore this redemption arc ... 

They lowered Anurag just to give push to Story of other couple smiley36, kinda feels proud that is the effect of Anurag Basu ...smiley16