lol Pandit, we posted the same song! :p
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
lol Pandit, we posted the same song! :p
^Lol you both posted the same song seconds from each other.
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil
lol Pandit, we posted the same song! :p
Haa kya I didn't notice sorry😋 It's amazing waise we thought of the same song at the same time!😳
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I shipped vivek ash
I ship them now. I might even go watch this movie of ash and Vivek today😂
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Haa kya I didn't notice sorry😋 It's amazing waise we thought of the same song at the same time!😳
haha ya we had a moment like telepathy! :p ya I posted hindi version of Vaseegara.. do you prefer Vaseegara over Zara Zara??:)
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
11