I want prerish to use code word for each other.. Agar koi Kabhi kidnap ho and they want to send a secret message then they can use that word..
No idea for RB.. but I want ZAALIMA for pre. 🤣
Bada zulm karti hai Baju pe.. 😏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I want prerish to use code word for each other.. Agar koi Kabhi kidnap ho and they want to send a secret message then they can use that word..
No idea for RB.. but I want ZAALIMA for pre. 🤣
Bada zulm karti hai Baju pe.. 😏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
FIXED IT 😎
Oyye Hell no. Uhm at the risk of breaking a rule, A can’t harm Bajaj even in his wildest dreams 😵
Na this is victory smile for winning P.Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Ye ME promo wala smile hai Baju ka... That means promo track is over.. New promo is on the way.. 🥳
ME one was smirk which is still pending. That RB has reserved it for Anurag with his Akriwaar
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
i dont like to go to take shower uske baad i dont like to come out of shower 🤣
SAME HERE
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Friends.. Mera ek aur bhanja aa gaya.. 🥳
But Pre Ab bhi pregnant hai.. 🤔
Congrats🥳
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
PLEASE DE DO MUJHE KOI 😭😭😭
This is coming...Meri baat maano...My gut feel says Sooner or later yeh aane waala hai...Who knows maybe AB next move and plan might be to eliminate RB completely and Prerna will get to know this and in order to save Rishabh the tragedy will befall on her and there we will have a knoon se latpat Prerna and all the other sequences I mentioned earlier, with RB going CRAZY!!!!
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I'm not going there. That is a road which is very difficult to come back from. I can talk about his emoting eyes till the end of world
His eyes!! I think words won’t do justice to them.
I’m also a massive fan of those little moments and gestures he could create and add so much more value to even the most mundane of scenes.
The accidental hand touch in the precap....and so it begins ☺️
Originally posted by: 6RO63CXQEF5MKX7I
Na this is victory smile for winning P.
ME one was smirk which is still pending. That RB has reserved it for Anurag with his Akriwaar
Aakhri track is over right... 😆
Komo ko Baju na lane wala.. He is in JKG mode.. 🤔
Thu thu thu
Besides that let me get my Aarti Ka Thaal.😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰