Hi Tanu, I am Maha and I really enjoyed listening to this vm, Khaani OST is one of my all time favouriites , so happy to listen to this OST
even i love this song 😳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Hi Tanu, I am Maha and I really enjoyed listening to this vm, Khaani OST is one of my all time favouriites , so happy to listen to this OST
even i love this song 😳
even i love this song 😳
Same this song is really good, I have not watched this show yet , what Pakistani Serials are you watching these days , do you watch Yaarian?
Tani🤗
The song😍😍😍😍
This song is so beautiful and the your scene choice was amazing. This was just so beautiful.
You are amazing ❣️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Tani🤗
The song😍😍😍😍
This song is so beautiful and the your scene choice was amazing. This was just so beautiful.
You are amazing ❣️❤️❤️❤️❤️
thank you so much blues 🤗