Reminded of old days ❤️

Loved it 

Looking forward to read 

Thanks for the pm 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 1

Ishita was holding little ruhi in her arms while she was looking at Ishita innocently.

Ishita caressed her hair and said-luhi,yeh kaisa naam hai??

Ruhi-luhi nahi luhi,mela naam luhi hai.she said cutely making Ishita smile at the little kid .she tried to understand what's her name and finally thinking for long ,she guessed her name when ruhi said again-luhi nahi luhi ,chamjhi.

Ishita smiled and said-ok baba got it ,ur name is ruhi not luhi.but tell me what u r doing in the mid of road,aapko chot lag jaati naa beta .

Ruhi showed her a little puppy behind whom she was running and said-puppy ko bhi toh lag jaati.luhi ne bachaya .she said and Ishita smiled widely.she hugged ruhi to her heart content and smiled fully.she wasn't understanding the reason but she felt at peace hugging the little baby.

Ishita was hugging ruhi while she was also hugging Ishita tight feeling loved.their eyes were closed feeling contented when a girl came running and said-ruhi baby,aap thik ho naa .Kahan chali gayi thi??

Ishita look at the girl and said-aapki beti hai??

Girl-nahi madam,I am her caretaker .

Ishita-aise kaise chod diya aapne itni choti bachchi ko ,abhi chot lag jaati usse.

Girl-nahi madam,woh mere saath hi thi,I just went to take water for her and she ran away .

Ishita-achcha khayal rakhiyega ab iska.iska haath mat chodiyega.she is very small .she said giving ruhi to the girl while she has already slept in ishita's arms .

Girl-finally she slept,subah se pareshan kar rakha tha,so hi nahi rahi thi.achcha madam chalti hoon,thank u.

Ishita nodded and caressed ruhi's cheek.she smiled fully and then went towards her car.

After ten minutes,she was going to her home when she saw that girl with ruhi in her arms.she stopped the car and asked sliding the window down-kya hua,kuch problem hai??

Girl-woh aunty ji aur uncle ji lene aane wali thi,but woh phans gaye traffic mein.they told me to come myself but not getting any cab.rush hours hai naa.

Ishita-chalo main chor deti hoon.

Girl-nahi nahi madam,I will go.dont bother.

Ishita-bachchi ko godh mein le kar kitna ghoomogi .come let me drop u.ruhi bhi uncomfortable ho rahi hogi ,iss shor se.

Girl was uncertain ,so Ishita said-dont worry,main bachcha chor nahi hoon,I am a doctor by profession.come in.she said opening the car gate and the girl finally get in.

Ishita start driving and said-kahan jaana hai??

Girl-akash ganga society.

Ishita look at her and said-akash ganga society mein kiske Ghar.

Girl-hai ek bhalla aunty,main unke Ghar kaam karti hoon.

Ishita-mr om prakash bhalla??

Girl-haan ,aap kaise jaanti hai unko??she asked all surprised.

Ishita-u won't believe,I am ur new neighbour .the iyers,who came a week before.woh Meri hi family hai.

Girl-oh,aap Iyer aunty ki beti hai ,main mili hoon unse.

Ishita smiled and said-yes,I am that only.

Girl-wahin naa,jinki Shaadi tut gayi kyunki woh maa nahi ban sakti.she said and then realised what she said while ishita's smile fade hearing this .

Ishita-haan wahin hoon main.

Girl-sorry Didi,main aapka dil nahi dukhana chahti thi.woh sabse suna tha,toh muh se nikal gaya.

Ishita-its ok .

Girl-sachchi mein aapki Shaadi tut gayi hai ,Didi .

Ishita-i don't want to talk about it .she said and continued driving thinking that her mother have told everyone about her here also.

Ishita-aap kahin mujhe chain se jeene nahi dengi naa ,amma.har kisi ke saamne rona zaruri hota hai naa.har kisi ko yeh batana bahut jaruri hota hai ki unki beti kitni badnaseeb hai taaki koi taras kha kar mujhse Shaadi kar le .she was thinking and finally stopped the car.

The girl thanked her and was going inside taking ruhi while Ishita was just looking at her.

Soon she parked her car and went to her house.her parent were sitting in the hall all sad when she entered.

Amma came to her running and said-tu thik hai naa ,Kanna .main bahut darr gayi thi.

Ishita-kyun Amma,aapko lagaa main mar jaaungi ,joh aap itna darr gayi. But sorry to tell u ,main marne walon mein se nahi hoon.kisi ko nahi Shaadi karni mujhse ,toh mujhe bhi nahi karni hai Shaadi .stop all this drama ,roz mujhe naye ladke se milana, kundali milana ,sab kuch fix karne ke baad rishte ka tutna,kyunki main maa nahi ban sakti.bandh kar dijiye,Amma.please bandh kar dijiye.aap kyun nahi samjhti ,nobody will marry a barren girl like me aur sach kahun toh mujhe bhi apni zindagi mein kisi ki zarurat nahi.all I want is some peace and solace.i will be very thankful agar aap mujhe woh de dengi.

Appa-hum toh bas tumhe settle dekhna chahte hai.

Ishita-main settle hoon ,appa.doctor hoon,achcha kamati hoon,achcha khaati hoon.ghar hai car hai,yahin settle hona hota hai.toh hoon main settle.

Amma-but Kanna,Shaadi.

Ishita-joh Shaadi nahi karte woh jeete nahi hai.jeete hai Amma,aur Khushi se jeete hai .mujhe bhi jeene dijiye.i don't want anyone in my life .koi nahi chahiye mujhe.she said and went to her room while her parent were looking at each other.

Amma-pata nahi kab Meri kanna ke life mein koi aisa aayega joh iski Zindagi mein khushiyan laayega .kab tak Meri bachchi yun akele tadapti rahegi .she said to which appa nodded thinking same.

In bhalla house,toshiji was feeding ruhi while she was just fussing not eating .

Toshiji-ruhi puttar,kha lein .dadi thak gayi hai.

Ruhi-nahi, luhi nahi khayegi.papa se baat kalegi.phone lagao,papa ko phone lagao.

Toshiji-tujhe pata hai naa,papa busy honge puttar.kha kar so jaa.

Ruhi nodded in no and start crying .seeing no option she called Raman but he was not picking.

After many rings ,he finally picked the phone and said-kya hua maa,u know naa main busy rehta hoon. Kyun pareshan kar rahin ho,he was saying when toshiji said-woh ruhi baat karna chahti hai tujhse .hearing this he stopped.

He was just holding the phone when toshiji said-baat kar le puttar,subah se ro rahi hai tere liye .

Raman-main busy hoon,he said with pauses.

Toshiji-thoda saa,she was saying when ruhi snatched the phone and said-hello papa,luhi aapko micchh kal lahi hai,aap kab aaoge.luhi ke bilthday mein aaoge,luhi ke liye Kya gift laaoge.doll laana badi wali ,she was go on saying while raman's eyes got filled hearing her daughter's voice after long.he so wanted to talk but his hatred towards her mother didn't let him talk ,he just hung the call without saying a word ,while ruhi was saying, papa,papa,suno naa.kahan gaye.

She look at toshiji and said with moist eyes-papa phil chale gaye .luhi se baat nahi kiye.papa luhi se pyaal kalte nahi .she said and went inside crying .Mr and Mrs bhalla tried to stop her but she just not listen to them.

Toshiji start crying seeing raman's indifference towards his own daughter and said-yeh Kya ho gaya hai mere puttar ko ,bhalla ji. Woh kaisa pathar ho gaya hai ,ki apni bachchi ke aansu se bhi nahi pighalta.

Mr bhalla-its all because of her.usne Raman ka dil itni bedardi se toda,ki Raman hasna hi bhool gaya.uske saare ehsaas khatam ho gaye,insaan se pathar ban gaya hai woh.pata nahi kab inki zindagi mein nayi subah aayegi ,joh ruhi aur Raman ki life khushiyon se bhar degi .he said sadly while toshiji just nodded thinking same.

That's all for now,enjoy.

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap

Too good poor ishu gave nice dose to Amma

Raman is also same here

Like in yhm and what s the twist

Please continue soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail