Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
red tie. 🤣
Woahhh, Rishabh Bajaj in a black suit and a red tie, he will look smokin hot..And I can already feel the temp here raising, just imagining him, gracing the party in this avatar...Hyeeeee... 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
red tie. 🤣
Woahhh, Rishabh Bajaj in a black suit and a red tie, he will look smokin hot..And I can already feel the temp here raising, just imagining him, gracing the party in this avatar...Hyeeeee... 
he is wearing white and blue na 🤔Woahhh, Rishabh Bajaj in a black suit and a red tie, he will look smokin hot..And I can already feel the temp here raising, just imagining him, gracing the party in this avatar...Hyeeeee...
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
he is wearing white and blue na 🤔
Pic aagaya RB ka? I did not see.. 😭
Lets see but its high time to ekta considered her shows writings too matlab Kya crap likhte hai writers har waqt jail hospital court koi na koi jate rahte hai usse bhi mann nhi maane tho bas pre ki kidnapping karwa do I'm sure jab komolika aayegi sabse pehle pre ki kidnapping karwayegi phir bajaj aur anu bachane jaayenge uase phir suspense create karenge kon bachayega p ko bajaj ya anu aur phir as always apna RB hi bachayega uaseLet’s see! Bajaj is managing to shine! Maybe she will too!
Waise I want to see Rishabh Bajaj, in his black turtleneck t-shirt...That will be downright QATILANA to the power of infinity plus one!!!!!!

Waise I want to see Rishabh Bajaj, in his black turtleneck t-shirt...That will be downright QATILANA to the power of infinity plus one!!!!!!
![]()
![]()
🔥
Originally posted by: Surbhi123
Lets see but its high time to ekta considered her shows writings too matlab Kya crap likhte hai writers har waqt jail hospital court koi na koi jate rahte hai usse bhi mann nhi maane tho bas pre ki kidnapping karwa do I'm sure jab komolika aayegi sabse pehle pre ki kidnapping karwayegi phir bajaj aur anu bachane jaayenge uase phir suspense create karenge kon bachayega p ko bajaj ya anu aur phir as always apna RB hi bachayega uase
They need to change the writers!
share kiya tha AD ke saath. Red tie white shirt red inner jacketPic aagaya RB ka? I did not see.. 😭
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
share kiya tha AD ke saath. Red tie white shirt red inner jacket
Mujhe bhi dikhao...