Haven't been as disappointed in a trailer in a long time as I have in made in China. Had a lot of expectations from this one. Then they go ruin the Odhani song so badly. Why is Rajkummar agreeing to these bad films
Page
of
1Haven't been as disappointed in a trailer in a long time as I have in made in China. Had a lot of expectations from this one. Then they go ruin the Odhani song so badly. Why is Rajkummar agreeing to these bad films
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Yeah, it kinda looked trash but may be the movie is better.
all these movies and songs are being made to please the rulers 👎🏼
Haven't been as disappointed in a trailer in a long time as I have in made in China. Had a lot of expectations from this one. Then they go ruin the Odhani song so badly. Why is Rajkummar agreeing to these bad films
I really disliked this odhani song. How can someone sing so bad. I don't think this movie has good future at box office
RKR's script choices are lacking to say the least..Ayushmann is way ahead of him
Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK
I really disliked this odhani song. How can someone sing so bad. I don't think this movie has good future at box office
I just heard. Very poor singing voice. Sounds like some crow is being strangled.
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I just heard. Very poor singing voice. Sounds like some crow is being strangled.
Neha kakkar was bad , but itna kharab kese koi gaa sakta hai, plus whole choreography is equally bad
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcm-heHTo2N/?igsi=NjlocG9tamduYmox
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcbC8-xDHTb/?img_index=1 igsi=c3hocXE2aWJxbWo5
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2093639859475042751
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcKwhaVABMx/?igsh=cml5ZGZuY2ZxYndj
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zip1rNaNYs https://x.com/i/status/2080168409032269965
24