Originally posted by: asmaanixx
I wish Babita runs her hand through HS' hair. Dil ko bohot sakoon aa jaye ga. 😳
I want to see him running his fingers through her hair. Surely now that she wears it down, he must be tempted to feel it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
I wish Babita runs her hand through HS' hair. Dil ko bohot sakoon aa jaye ga. 😳
I want to see him running his fingers through her hair. Surely now that she wears it down, he must be tempted to feel it.
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
I wish Babita runs her hand through HS' hair. Dil ko bohot sakoon aa jaye ga. 😳
ohho ...will that really happen !
Originally posted by: divyadaya13
pyas babes ki bujh gayi aur dehydration hs ko ho gaya😆. Need this light moments after so much tension between hs babita and mini😆
🤣