I don't know how to make gif..but can u make one😃Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
GIFs and SS anyone😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't know how to make gif..but can u make one😃Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
GIFs and SS anyone😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
GIFs and SS anyone😆
MY BRAIN SAYS NOOOOOO
BUT HEART SAYS YESSSSSSS ....
😡🤢😭
Okay I will make it in the evening😳
😂😂
Honestly, I did watch it twice too, it was Sukoon
We all are hopeless but at least accept on face even if we are guilty about it😂
We are all together in this! 🤗🤣
Prerna's adoring eyes with a tinge of guilt. Anurag putting Kuki to sleep (and I liked that he asked for permission first) and the song especially these lines:
Apna hi apna kyun keh laaya hai
Kaise koi tay karta hai kaun paraya hai
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
We all are hopeless but at least accept on face even if we are guilty about it😂
😂😂
Just like our couple AnuPre 😳
It was sukoon not Because of Bacchi but because AnuPre were in Peace mode in each other’s vicinity and Pre was adoring Anurag 😆
Bacchi ko maaro Goli 😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Prerna's adoring eyes with a tinge of guilt. Anurag putting Kuki to sleep (and I liked that he asked for permission first) and the song especially these lines:
Apna hi apna kyun keh laaya hai
Kaise koi tay karta hai kaun paraya hai
Perfectly summarized ♥️