Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Now this is making me want to watch the scene😡
It's good DG especially Pre adoring that caring Anurag putting Kuki to sleep with just eyes stuck on him😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Now this is making me want to watch the scene😡
It's good DG especially Pre adoring that caring Anurag putting Kuki to sleep with just eyes stuck on him😆
anuki scenes always give that vibes to me😳Originally posted by: FU763WU2B3NOSH5C
Ill be honest AnuKiPre scene had a soothing vibe ....like it was something just meant to be ..
AND THAT’S WHY I HATED IT ..... 😡
and I have watched it on repeat n saved it as well☺️Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Unfortunately that was the best scene in the entire episode for me too😆
And I LOVED it, and I don't like that I loved it! 😭🤣Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Unfortunately that was the best scene in the entire episode for me too😆
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
anuki scenes always give that vibes to me😳
NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO
KEEP THAT KID AWAY FROM ANURAGGGGGG....
yes DG..I was missing u yesterday..ppl have started comparing someone with our all time fav😡🤗
With nikaaa coming in, shivi is just to fill up the space 😆also, pallawi said yesterday that the other guy is getting compared with your fav! 🤔😂
I only loved that scene because of pre 😂
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
and I have watched it on repeat n saved it as well☺️
GIFs and SS anyone😆
And I LOVED it, and I don't like that I loved it! 😭🤣
That's the problem😆
wat to do RS... lately I see that calmness on anurag's face wen he is with her only...pre ne to uska sukoon hi chheen liya🥺